An employee pays no CPP premiums once past $47,200 in gross earnings for the year.
40) Like EI, CPP has a maximum deduction per year.
41) The CPP premium rate is currently 3.2% of gross earnings.
42) The EI premium rate is currently 2.7% of gross earnings.
43) The formula for computing CPP Premiums to be deducted from an employee's weekly pay is (Gross Pay - 67.31) x 4.95%, subject to maximum premium per year.
44) The formula for computing EI Premiums to be deducted from an employee's weekly pay is Gross Pay x 1.8%, maximum $67.31.
45) Maximum contributions for CPP, EI, and Income Tax change on an annual basis.
46) Companies can choose different pay periods for hourly workers versus salary workers.
47) Net pay is equal to gross pay less deductions.
48) A maximum limit is set for all income tax deductions.
49) All employees must contribute to provincial and federal income tax.
50) All provinces use the same percent for their income tax rate.
51) Gross pay is the amount that the employee takes home.
52) Regular earnings are equal to total earnings less deductions.
The most recent balance sheet of Raconteurs, Inc. (in millions) is as follows: Current assets Cash and marketable securities .......... $ 10 Accounts receivable ..........May 23 2020
Question#1: Use sum and difference formulas to evaluate: cos(15") A) 12-13 4 √2+√3 B) √2-√6 4 C) D) 2/3 - E) F) None of theseApr 21 2021
What is the study of aggregate economic behavior referred to as?Jun 04 2021
You are CFO of a large company that has a few subsidiaries. A new board member is unfamiliar with consolidation procedures particularly with respect to the elimination of...Dec 03 2019
The highest soil degradation rates occur in Africa.12.Nations that tend to have the greatest environmental impacts are those with the lowest population growth rates.13.Th...Feb 13 2020
Homogeneous FunctionsA function f is homogeneous of degree n when In Exercises 39-42, (a) show that the function is homogeneous and determine n , and (b) show thatAug 12 2021
If a) use the definition of derivative to find b) Find the domains of and c) Graph and on a common screen. Compare your graphs to see whether your answer in part a) i...Jun 16 2021
Herky Foods is considering acquisition of a new wrapping machine. The initial investment is estimated at $1.25 million, and the machine will have a 5-year life with no sa...Jun 03 2021
For the linear function y = f(x) = 3.2 – 10: df a. Find at x = 10. dx f'(10) b. Find a formula for x = f-(y). f-l(y) = df-1 c. Find at y = f(10). dy (F-1) '(f(10) =May 15 2021
Apply: Hardware and Software Recommendations Purpose of AssignmentThis assignment will help you assess hardware and software specifications for different computer and ...Jul 27 2020