) A(n) ________ is a collection of business records. A) repository B) role C) activity
) A(n) ________ is a collection of business records.
12) Which of the following components of a business process holds the collective memory of an organization?
13) ________ are shown as scrolls in a business process flowchart.
14) What is the defining characteristic of the outermost components (hardware and people) of the IS framework?
A) They take actions.
B) They are the costliest components in the framework.
C) They are both sets of instructions.
D) They are sunk costs.
15) The software and procedure components of the IS framework are both ________.
B) sets of instructions
C) sunk costs
D) bridges between the human side and the computer side
16) The ________ component of the IS framework provides instructions for hardware.
17) The ________ component of the IS framework provides instructions for people.
18) In the IS framework, ________ is/are the bridge between the computer side on the left and the human side on the right.
C) information technology
19) Which of the following are actors in an information system?
A) software and hardware
B) procedures and people
C) data and software
D) hardware and people
20) When work that was formerly done by people has been moved to computers, it is said to be ________.