Create an Account

Already have account?

Forgot Your Password ?

Home / Questions / Advanced Products Corporation has supplied the following data from its activity-based costing system

Advanced Products Corporation has supplied the following data from its activity-based costing system


Advanced Products Corporation has supplied the following data from its activity-based costing system Overhead Costs Wages and During the year, Advanced Products completed one order for a new customer, Shenzhen Enterprises. This customer did not order Advanced Products Corporation has supplied the following data from its activity-based costing system Overhead Costs Wages and salaries Other overhead costs $ 300,000 100,000 $ 400,000 Total overhead costs Total Activity for the Activity Measure Number of direct labor- hours Number of customer orders Year Activity Cost Pool Supporting direct labor Order processing Customer support 20,000 DLHS 400 orders 200 customers Number of custoners Not applicable This is an organization- Other sustaining activity Distribution of Resource Consumption Across Activities Customer Supporting Direct Labor Order Processing 40% Support 20% 20% Other Total 10% Mages and salaries Other overhead costs 30% 100% 100% 30% 10% 40% During the year, Advanced Products completed one order for a new customer, Shenzhen Enterprises. This customer did not order any other products during the year. Data concerning that order follow Data Concerning the Shenzhen Enterprises Order Units ordered Direct labor hours Selling price Direct naterials Direct labor 10 units 2 DLHS per unit $ 300 per unit $ 180 per unit 5e per unit During the year, Advanced Products completed one order for a new customer, Shenzhen Enterprises. This customer did not order any other products during the year. Data concerning that order follow: Data Concerning the Shenzhen Enterprises Order 10 units 2 DLHS per unit $ 300 per unit $180 per unit S 50 per unit Units ordered Direct labor-hours Selling price Direct materials Direct labor Required: 1. Prepare a report showing the first-stage allocations of overhead costs to the activity cost pools. 2. Compute the activity rates for the activity cost pools. 3. Calculate the total overhead costs for the order from Shenzhen Enterprises including 4. Calculate the customer margin for Shenzhen Enterprises. es customer support costs. Complete this question by entering your answers in the tabs below. Required 4 Required 1 Required 2 Required 3 Prepare a report showing the first-stage allocations of overhead costs to the activity cost pools. Order Customer Direct Labor Support Other Totals Support Processing Wages and salaries Other overhead costs Total cost

Apr 08 2020 View more View Less

Answer (Solved)

question Subscribe To Get Solution

Related Questions