Accurate information is information that is based on correct and complete data, and has b
Accurate information is information that is based on correct and complete data, and has been processed correctly as expected.
22) Just barely sufficient information is information that is sufficient for the purpose for which it is generated, but only so.
23) A well-formatted report is characteristic of good information.
24) Relevant information is information that directly pertains to both the context and to the subject it references.
25) The higher you rise in management, the more information you will need to ignore.
26) For information to be worth its cost, an appropriate relationship must exist between the cost of information and the amount of data.
27) Information systems should not be subjected to the same financial analyses that other assets are subjected to.
28) One of the major benefits of an information system is labor savings.
29) The major benefit of automating a process is that the data stored in databases and other repositories can readily be processed to produce information.
30) The quality of our thinking is a large part of the quality of the information system we use, especially for unstructured processes.