Home / Questions / According to the text, much of the increase in productivity that has occurred more recentl
According to the text, much of the increase in productivity that has occurred more recently in the fast food industry was the result of improvements in capital and technology.
65) The typical short-run production function is incapable of distinguishing among the different types of labor that might be hired by the firm.
66) The "long run" is defined as a period of time long enough for the quantities of all of the inputs to production to vary.
67) The term "variable input" is used to refer to inputs that vary in terms of quality and, therefore, productivity.
68) A firm's decision to expand the size of its production facility would be considered a short-run decision so long as the expansion can be completed in less than a year.
69) For a particular farmer and a single growing season, the amount of seed that is planted would be considered a variable input.
70) Because it is a machine, a personal computer should be treated as a fixed input in the typical firm's short-run production function.
71) By definition, in the typical firm's short-run production function all inputs are fixed in amount.
72) The marginal product of a variable input is calculated by dividing total product by the change in the variable input.
Dec 07 2019 View more View Less
State the basic proposition of the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) and explain how and why a portfolio's risk may be reduced.Aug 10 2021
The bank has offered a long-term secured note to Business Solutions. The bank's loan procedures require that a client's debt-to-equity ratio not exceed 0.S. As of March ...Apr 01 2020
Which of the following is not a primary control activity?a. Use of documents and records to create an audit trail.b. Independent checks.c. Decreasing work-related pressur...Aug 12 2021
Gold Door Credit Bank is offering 12 percent compounded monthly on its savings accounts (monthly interest rate 1%). If you deposit $2,000 today. a. (4pts) How much will y...Mar 08 2020
a. What is the concentration ratio as measured by the Herfindahl-Hirschman Index (HHI)? b. If City Bank acquires State Bank, what will be the new HHI? c. Assume the...Nov 24 2019
The prefix tele- means Select one: O a. far O b. close O c. near O d. behindApr 02 2021
Which of the following statements is TRUE with regard to personality and mental ability tests?a.Tests of general mental ability have been demonstrated to not discriminat...Dec 13 2019
Which depreciation method results in equal depreciation expense for each year of an asset's useful lifeDec 10 2017
Outline the importance of market segmentation in your own wordsApr 05 2021
Distinguish primary endosymbiogenesis from secondary endosymbiogenesis.Nov 27 2019