A transaction of issuance of shares in exchange for equipment would be recorded as a(n)
A) operating activity.
B) investing activity.
C) financing activity.
D) noncash investing and financing activity.
22) A statement of cash flows would not disclose the effect of which of the following transactions?
A) Dividends received on stock investments
B) Receiving cash from customers on product sales
C) Discarding an asset that had been fully depreciated
D) None of these answers are correct.
23) When a corporation pays dividends it
A) does not affect the cash flow statement.
B) is shown as an investing activity.
C) is shown as a financing activity.
D) is shown as an operating activity.
24) A business issues 10-year bonds payable in exchange for common shares. This transaction would be reported on the statement of cash flows in
A) operating activities.
B) financing activities.
C) investing activities.
D) a separate schedule.
25) Common shares in exchange for a warehouse would be reported in the statement of cash flows in
A) a separate schedule.
B) operating activities.
C) financing activities.
D) investing activities.
26) If a gain of $70,000 is incurred in selling equipment having a book value of $225,000, cash flow will increase
D) $ some other number.
27) Land costing $60,000 was sold for $50,000. What was the effect on the investing activities?
A) Increase $50,000
B) Decrease $10,000
C) Decrease $70,000
D) Increase $10,000
28) The section of the statement of cash flows from investing activities includes
A) the sale or purchase of merchandise.
B) a decrease in inventory.
C) cash purchases of equipment.
D) a reduction in Accounts Receivable.
29) The purchase of plant and equipment for cash would result in
A) an increase in cash from investing activities.
B) a decrease in cash from investing activities.
C) an increase added to net income from operations.
D) a decrease subtracted from net income from operations.
30) Selling land for cash would result in
A) an increase of cash flow from investing activities.
B) a decrease of cash flow from investing activities.
C) an increase of cash flow from financing activities.
D) a decrease of cash flow from financing activities.
1. As we have learned so far into the course that forecasting cash flows into the foreseeable future poses a unique challenge since most enterprises are expected to stay ...Aug 11 2020
Simin Co. will have an EBIT of 3,496,789 EUR next year, the EBITDA will grow by 12.45% for the subsequent 2 years (until year 3). From then on, the EBITDA will grow perpe...Aug 17 2020
A put with exercise price = $40 has a price of $1. A call option with the same exercise price costs $5. rf= 5%. Option has 3-months left to expiration. Estimate the stock...Aug 08 2020
A tension member is to consist of two C10 channels and two PL 1/2 11, arranged as shown in Fig. P4-23 to support the service loads, PD = 200 k and PL = 320 k. The member ...May 25 2020
a. What is the volatility of Y, the price of AAAPI? b. What is the covariance between Y and x, the dollar-yen exchange rate? c. What is the correlation between Y an...Nov 24 2019
You have accumulated some money for your retirement. You are going to withdraw $69518 every year at the end of the year for the next 28 years. How much money have you acc...Aug 28 2020
Which of the following occurs during the light-dependent reactions of plants? (A) Electron transport (B) Chemiosmosis (C) Splitting of water (D) All of the above ...Mar 13 2018
An industrial-fan system, a model of which is shown in Figure E8.23, is found to experience undesirable vibrations when operated at 600 rpm. It is assessed that these und...May 16 2020
State the unit of storage that can store one or more records in a hash file organization (a)Buckets (b)Disk pages (c)Blocks (d)Nodes (e)Baskets.Dec 28 2017
Professor Willard had (come) over from the university for his lecture on the history of Grover’s Corners.Nov 26 2019
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.