A transaction of issuance of shares in exchange for equipment would be recorded as a(n)
A) operating activity.
B) investing activity.
C) financing activity.
D) noncash investing and financing activity.
22) A statement of cash flows would not disclose the effect of which of the following transactions?
A) Dividends received on stock investments
B) Receiving cash from customers on product sales
C) Discarding an asset that had been fully depreciated
D) None of these answers are correct.
23) When a corporation pays dividends it
A) does not affect the cash flow statement.
B) is shown as an investing activity.
C) is shown as a financing activity.
D) is shown as an operating activity.
24) A business issues 10-year bonds payable in exchange for common shares. This transaction would be reported on the statement of cash flows in
A) operating activities.
B) financing activities.
C) investing activities.
D) a separate schedule.
25) Common shares in exchange for a warehouse would be reported in the statement of cash flows in
A) a separate schedule.
B) operating activities.
C) financing activities.
D) investing activities.
26) If a gain of $70,000 is incurred in selling equipment having a book value of $225,000, cash flow will increase
D) $ some other number.
27) Land costing $60,000 was sold for $50,000. What was the effect on the investing activities?
A) Increase $50,000
B) Decrease $10,000
C) Decrease $70,000
D) Increase $10,000
28) The section of the statement of cash flows from investing activities includes
A) the sale or purchase of merchandise.
B) a decrease in inventory.
C) cash purchases of equipment.
D) a reduction in Accounts Receivable.
29) The purchase of plant and equipment for cash would result in
A) an increase in cash from investing activities.
B) a decrease in cash from investing activities.
C) an increase added to net income from operations.
D) a decrease subtracted from net income from operations.
30) Selling land for cash would result in
A) an increase of cash flow from investing activities.
B) a decrease of cash flow from investing activities.
C) an increase of cash flow from financing activities.
D) a decrease of cash flow from financing activities.
If the average historical losses in the automobile sector total 8 percent, what is the maximum loan a manager can lend to firms in this sector as a percentage of total c...Nov 25 2019
Think About ItExplain why is not a function of x and yAug 10 2021
Choose the correct answer.There(a) is,(b) area prominent blogger and several other critics who oppose the government's plan.Jul 01 2021
The short-run is characterized bya. plenty of ties for firms to either enter or leave the industry.b. increasing, but not diminishing returns.c. zero fixed costs.d. fix...Apr 22 2021
The cost required to maintain an electron microscope is known to increase by a ?xed percentage each year. A high tech equipment maintenance company has offered it service...Jun 01 2020
Ceasar Wright was a longshoreman in Charleston, South Carolina, and a member of the International Longshoremen's Association (AFL-CIO). Wright used the union hiring hall....Aug 11 2021
Draw the structural formula for the straight-chain hydrocarbon with the formula C3H6Jul 31 2021
Consider the following reaction in a beaker:If the total mass of reactant before the reaction is , what is the mass of the reaction mixture after the reaction?Aug 20 2021
Which model is used to describe the interaction of external forces that affect an organization's strategy and ability to compete?A) Network economics modelB) Competitive ...Aug 22 2020
Why is MIRR a better rate-of-return measure than IRR?Aug 20 2020