A sport organization has a commitment from a sponsor for a $17,000 payment in three years. What is the present value of that money if it is discounted at (a) 3%, (b) 5%, and (c) 9%?
2. An athlete signs a five-year endorsement deal with a prominent sponsor. Under this deal, the athlete will receive $5,000 each year for the first three years and $6,500 each year for the final two years. What is the present value of the total deal if the payments are discounted 6%?
3. If an investor commits $4,500 to an IRA each year for 30 years and receives 6% interest, what will her total investment be worth at the end of the 30 years?
4. A bank offers customers the option of receiving interest compounded quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. If the rate of interest is the same, which is the best option for the customer?
5. What is the difference between $10,000 invested for ten years at 3% interest, compounded yearly, and at 8% interest, compounded semi-annually?
6. What is an LLC and an LLP? Why have they become more popular business entities over the past ten years? What concerns should an investor investigate before forming an LLC or LLP?
7. Calculate the straight-line and sum-of-years-digits depreciation schedules for a $450 video camera that will have a salvage value of $50 after five years of use.
8. For a fitness center purchasing a $3,000 photocopier expected to produce 30,000 copies, calculate the units of production depreciation schedule if the following number of copies are expected to be made each year
What is the present value of Rs 10000 receivable after 1 year discounted at 10% p.a.? [A]11000 [B]10000 [C]9000 [D]9090.9Jan 03 2018
The a main argument put forth by advocates of the single-tax movement was that:a. Taxing only income would make for a more equal society.b. Taxing only land would be ver...Dec 05 2019
Misty McDougall is the manager of the Fowler Bagel Shop. The corporate office had budgeted her store to sell 3,000 ham sandwiches during the week beginning July 17. Each ...Jun 19 2020
Use the graph below to answer questions 1 â€“ 2: Price Level AS P2 P1 P0 AD2 Q0 Q1 Q2 AD1 Real GDP ___ 1 Suppose that the demand for all goods and services in the ec...Mar 19 2020
Multinational corporations have their headquarters in one country but operate in many countries.” Comment and substantiate your answer with examples.Nov 26 2019
The materials usage variance is always the responsibility of the production supervisor. Do you agree or disagree? Why?2. The labor rate variance is never controllable. Do...Apr 01 2020
Suppose your company sells goods for $450, of which $275 is received in cash and $175 is on account. The goods cost your company $155 and were paid for in a previous peri...Sep 08 2020
Drogo, Inc., is trying to determine its cost of debt. The firm has a debt issue outstanding with 16 years to maturity that is quoted at 105 percent of face value. The iss...Apr 08 2020
1. Identify and describe financial probity requirements for businesses. 2. Identify four examples of what would be consider fraudulent behaviour in regard to company fi...Jun 03 2020
How do you hedge a personal financial or health risk?Aug 21 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.