Home / Questions / A specification that a computing device has 100 million bytes of memory means that the de
A specification that a computing device has 100 million bytes of memory means that the device could hold up to 100 million characters.
13) A gigabyte is 1,024 terabytes.
14) To run a program or process data, the CPU must first transfer the program or data from disk to main memory.
15) To execute an instruction, the CPU moves the instruction from main memory via the cache.
16) When you work on a spreadsheet program like Excel, the program is loaded into the cache for processing.
17) The most frequently used instructions are stored in the cache.
18) Main memory of the computer contains instructions for the operating system (OS).
19) Memory swapping is the process of transferring data between the main memory and the cache.
20) CPU speed is expressed in cycles called hertz.
21) Saving your work frequently is advised to tackle the issue of memory volatility.
22) Most servers do not have a video display or even a keyboard.
23) Server computers need lots of main memory and very large disks.
24) A server farm can process only one service request per minute.
25) Large sites that require numerous servers will organize them through a data farm.
Dec 07 2019 View more View Less
The power series representation of the function f(x)= X + 1 (x - 1)² is Select one: O a. --,(2n + 1)x" b. (2n + 1)x" C. 2-2nx" d. Non of them e. 2-12nxn-1Apr 22 2021
Difference between microeconomics and macroeconomicsJun 10 2021
Bogash drew a check on National Safety Bank and Trust Co. payable to the order of Fiss Corp. At the request of Fiss Corp., the bank certified the check. The bank later re...Aug 13 2021
All of the following are political changes that have facilitated globalization EXCEPTA. The creation of the GATTB. Increased war in regions worldwideC. The creation of th...Apr 19 2021
You are considering introducing a new tex-Mex-Thai fusion restaurant. The intitial outlay on this new restaurant is $6.3 Million and the present value of the free cash fl...Jul 13 2021
Identify any incorrect expression of numbers, and write the correct form in the blank provided (for example, $10 rather than ten dollars). Then compare your answers with ...Jul 20 2021
A thin, circular hoop with a radius of 0.22 m is hanging from its rim on a nail. When pulled to the side and released, the hoop swings back and forth as a physical pendul...May 29 2021
You want to go to a graduate school 3 years from now. You can save $5,000 per year and deposit in an investment account at the beginning of each year. If the interest rat...Apr 11 2021
Which of the following explains what typically happens when a market is thrown into disequilibrium?1. It remains in disequilibrium until the government intervenes.2. It r...Jun 01 2021
Write an article on How Scrum could best be implemented as an IT methodology at a company.Mar 21 2020