A physical count of office supplies reveals that supplies totalling $420 are on hand at 30
A physical count of office supplies reveals that supplies totalling $420 are on hand at 30 June.
2. The balance in the Unearned Consulting Fees account includes $1200 earned for services rendered in the last week of June.
3. Estimated depreciation on the office equipment is $2140. Depreciation on the building is $8760.
4. A 12-month insurance policy was purchased on 1 April for $780.
5. The June monthly mortgage payment of $900 has not been paid or recorded. In each payment, $220 is attributable to interest.
6. The June telecommunications costs for $320 are unrecorded. No tax invoice has been received.
7. Salaries of $980 were owing to employees at 30 June 2020.