Home / Questions / A microblog is a Web site on which users can publish their opinions without any restricti
A microblog is a Web site on which users can publish their opinions without any restrictions.
12) Microblogging is more daunting compared to blogging.
13) Web sites that produce ratings and surveys are examples of UGC applications.
14) Wikis and blogs do not contain user-generated content.
15) Technologies such as e-commerce and Web 2.0 do not support UGC business applications.
16) UGC applications are used as a bait for advertising.
17) Mutinous movements are a major risk associated with social networking and user-generated content.
18) Organizations that use social networking vendors despite their capability to develop their own social networking Web site are not vulnerable to the success and policies of these vendors.
Dec 07 2019 View more View Less
DDT, an insecticide harmful to fish, birds, and humans, is produced by the following reaction:chlorobenzene chloral DDTIn a government lab, 1142 g of chloro...Jun 19 2021
Disposition of Collateral.Dustin Mosely financed the purchase of two cars with a loan from Show-Me Credit Union (SMCU). When Mosely stopped making payments on the loan, S...Aug 05 2021
Stemplot Use the total game playing times to create a stemplot. What does the stemplot reveal about the distribution of the data?which are total home game playing times...May 19 2021
What is the theory of creative destruction?b.According to this theory, do we need to worry about the fact that our local power utility has a monopoly in the provision of...Dec 12 2019
You should perform sensitivity analysis when: C ) You want to reach more accurate forecast results You want to demonstrate several business cases You need to determine w...Aug 07 2020
I want an answer to the comprehensive/ spreadsheet problem for Question 8-22 chapter 8 of the Fundamentals of financial management book 14th edition?Bartman industriesRey...May 15 2021
Which of the following is not an example of a physical property?A)The boiling point of liquid nitrogen is 77 K.B)Nitrogen is a gas at room temperature.C)Nitrogen is color...Feb 15 2020
What are the reasons for the success of the Scanlon and Rucker Plans?May 06 2020
Given the following utility function and budget constraints: U(X,Y) = XY I = Px (X) + Py(Y) and given that: Py = 8 , Px=8 and I = 270 (round to two decimal places): Part ...Jun 04 2020
Your company wants to purchase a new network file server for its wide-area computer network. The server costs Br. 75,000. It will be completely obsolete in three years. Y...Apr 30 2020