A microblog is a Web site on which users can publish their opinions without any restrictions.
12) Microblogging is more daunting compared to blogging.
13) Web sites that produce ratings and surveys are examples of UGC applications.
14) Wikis and blogs do not contain user-generated content.
15) Technologies such as e-commerce and Web 2.0 do not support UGC business applications.
16) UGC applications are used as a bait for advertising.
17) Mutinous movements are a major risk associated with social networking and user-generated content.
18) Organizations that use social networking vendors despite their capability to develop their own social networking Web site are not vulnerable to the success and policies of these vendors.
Equipment with a book value of $10,000 is sold for $15,000. The tax rate is 30%. What is the proceeds from the sale of equipment?Apr 10 2021
A firm has a stock price of $56.00 per share. The firm's earnings are $70 million, and the firm has 20 million shares outstanding. The firm has an ROE of 15% and a plowba...May 11 2021
o what volume should 22.00 ml of a 6.00 M HCI solution be diluted to prepare a 0.230 M HCI solution?Jun 18 2021
please answer this question with at least 700 words.1- economics as social science in details.Apr 21 2021
Design a patient information pamphlet [include measures that targets the Healthy People 2020 goal(s) related to this disease process]. 3. Critique social media websites ...Mar 21 2020
LA Theatres Inc. has two distinct revenue sources, ticket and concession revenues. The following information from LA Theatres Inc. income statements for the past three ye...Apr 01 2020
Describe the three segments of the marketable securities portfolio and note which securities are most appropriate for each segment and why.Nov 27 2019
Consider some commonly mis-used biology terms.a) It’s common to hear both biologists and non-biologists refer to “random mutations.” What is wrong with this phrase?b) A r...Apr 16 2020
The compound Mg(SCN)2 contains Mg2+ ions and polyatomic thiocyanate ions. What charge does the thiocyanate ion carry?a. 1+b. 1-c. 2-d. no correct responseJun 19 2021
Assume that, without taxes, the consumption schedule of an economy is as shown below: GDP, billions Consumption, billion $100 120 200 200 300 280 400 360 500 440 600 520...Jun 05 2021