A database application consists of forms, reports, queries, and application programs. 2)
A database application consists of forms, reports, queries, and application programs.
2) The data model contains a description of the data. However, the model does not depict the relationships among the data.
3) A database model can be transformed into a database design only after the users have approved and validated it.
4) The UML model is the most popular tool for creating a data model.
5) An identifier is an attribute whose value is associated with only one entity instance.
6) In a data model, the entity names are always plural.
7) Entities have relationships to attributes, but not to each other.
8) In E-R diagrams, the attributes are represented with crow's feet.
9) In an E-R diagram, a line is used to represent a relationship between two entities.
10) The notation N:N is used to indicate a many-to-many relationship in E-R diagrams.