Home / Questions / A database application consists of forms, reports, queries, and application programs. 2)
A database application consists of forms, reports, queries, and application programs.
2) The data model contains a description of the data. However, the model does not depict the relationships among the data.
3) A database model can be transformed into a database design only after the users have approved and validated it.
4) The UML model is the most popular tool for creating a data model.
5) An identifier is an attribute whose value is associated with only one entity instance.
6) In a data model, the entity names are always plural.
7) Entities have relationships to attributes, but not to each other.
8) In E-R diagrams, the attributes are represented with crow's feet.
9) In an E-R diagram, a line is used to represent a relationship between two entities.
10) The notation N:N is used to indicate a many-to-many relationship in E-R diagrams.
Dec 07 2019 View more View Less
Which of the following represents the correct formulas for Pand MR in terms of Q? Select one: a. P=100-0.5Q ; MR=100-Q b. P=100-0.5Q2 ; MR=100Q-Q c. P=100+0.5Q ; MR=100-0...May 26 2020
Discuss the operating and cash cycles, explain how they are used.Apr 16 2021
To complete this step, your essay and research should, at the very least, include answers, rationales, and insights into the following questions regarding your country Or...Mar 19 2020
Stock Aâs expected return and standard deviation are E[rA] = 8% and ï³A= 15%, while stock Bâs expected return and standard deviation are E[rB] = 12% and ï³B= 21%. a...Jul 30 2021
To create value for shareholders via diversification, a company must A) get into new businesses that are profitable. B) diversify into industries that are growing rapid...Jun 11 2018
If you were to compare two companies in the same industry and found that one company had $100 of fixed assets for every $1 of sales while the other had $200 of fixed asse...Aug 17 2021
A rectangular-sectioned beam of 75 mm x 50 mrn cross-section is used as a simply supported beamand carries a uniformly distributed load of 500 N/m over a span of 3 m. The...May 13 2020
Consider a team with which you’ve worked. Using the information in Exhibit 5-5, consider whether there were more task-oriented or maintenance-oriented roles in the group....Jul 10 2020
Assume that the following phrases appear within sentences in business messages. Write the preferred forms in the spaces provided.(International style) at 6 p.m. ________Jul 20 2021
How has international trade changed since the end of World War II?a. Trade across national borders has decreased since its peak during the early to mid-1900s.b. Internati...Apr 15 2021