A common problem associated with gainsharing is that such plans exacerbate normal labor and management tensions.
117) Profit sharing is best used in small to medium-sized firms, while gainsharing works in any size company.
118) Corporatewide pay-for-performance compensation plans place employees at considerable financial risk.
119) Stock options provide the executive with "free" company stock, normally with no strings attached.
120) Long-term incentive plans are linked very closely with executive performance.
121) Firms that give perks to executives are not legally required to disclose such awards..
122) If a sales manager wants his sales professionals to service the product and spend time with customers, then a straight salary compensation plan is best.
123) A straight-salary sales compensation plan has a tendency to encourage salespeople to emphasize sales volume over customer service.
124) Customer service rewards for salespeople are typically individual based, team based, or plant based.
For the series-parallel inductor circuit shown in figure B4, answer the following questions. d 2rnH 4mH SmH LE 3.5mH Smh3 SmH 2mh Lg 4.5mH Figure B4 i. Determine the indu...May 30 2021
Which one of the following may act as interference in fluorescence emission spectroscopy? I. Heavy ions II. Complex formationIII. UV absorbing speciesMay 13 2021
Uber is a new company that is providing on-call transportation. Uber's cars and drivers do not have taxi licenses. They do not pick up passengers from the streets; they o...Aug 21 2021
You buy one IBM July 90 call contract for a premium of $3 each share and one put contract for a premium of $4 each share. You hold the position until the expiration date ...Aug 17 2020
Sometimes, the properties of a fiber are determined from the measured properties of a unidirectional lamina. As an example, find the experimentally determined value of th...Jun 28 2020
1. A company's stock will pay a dividend of $10 next year. Dividends will grow at a constant rate of 10% indefinitely and the expected return on stock is 12.237%. Conside...Apr 23 2021
Treynor Pie Company is a food company specializing in high-calorie snack foods. It is seeking to diversify its food business and lower its risks. It is examining three co...May 01 2021
Edward Hanousek worked for Pacific & Arctic Railway and Navigation Company (P&A) as a roadmaster of the White Pass & Yukon Railroad in Alaska. Hanousek was responsible "f...Jul 06 2021
Edward Hanousek worked for Pacific & Arctic Railway and Navigation Company (P&A) as a roadmaster of the White Pass & Yukon Railroad in Alaska. As an officer of the corpor...Aug 18 2021
A business borrows $296,926 for 9 years at an annual rate of interest of 6%. If payments are annual and the loan will negatively amortize by $49,469, what will be the ann...Jul 05 2021