A college graduate statistics class has eighteen students. The ages of these students are as follows: one student is 18 years old, two are 20, nine are 22, three are 24, two are 29, and one is 40. Let X = age of any student (randomly selected). Find the probability mass function of X
2. Five thousand instant lottery tickets were sold. One ticket has a face value of $10,000, five tickets have face values of $1000 each, twenty tickets are worth $500 each, thirty tickets have face value of $100 each, and 500 are worth $1.00 each. The rest are losers. Let X= the value of a ticket that you buy. Find the Probability mass function for X.
3. Flying Express Airlines flight 82 from Dallas to Miami is on time 85% of the time, according to FLying Express Airlines. Suppose sixty-five fights are randomly selected.
4. What does the random variable X represent?
5. What is the distribution of the random variable X?
6. How many flights from dallas to miami would you expect to arrive on time?
Exchange of AssetsYouth Development Co. acquired the following assets in exchange for various nonmonetary assets.2008Mar. 15 Acquired from another company a large lathe i...Jun 17 2020
When trying to identify outliers, what is one of the best statistical approaches?a. A pie graph indicating the relative amounts.b. Stratification of cases by value.c. Tim...Aug 13 2021
Famous Curves In Exercises 39-42, find the slope of the tangent line to the graph at the given point.Folium of Descartes;Aug 07 2021
A loan of 324,000 is to be repaid in 30 years by month-end repayments starting in one month. The interest rate is 4.6% p.a. compounded monthly. Calculate the interest pai...Apr 14 2021
A rightward shift in the demand curve is called a(n):A. decrease in output.B. increase in demand.C. decrease in demand.D. increase in income.May 09 2021
10A particle is moving with velocity vít) 3t+ 1. Let s(t) be the position of the particle at time t. If s(0) = 0, determine s(3). Enter your solution as an integerMay 11 2021
Suppose that your demand schedule for pizza is as follows:a. Use the midpoint method to calculate your price elasticity of demand as the price of pizza increases from $8...Jun 07 2021
Please assist with the given problem:“International Organizations-whether the UN, NATO, World Bank, WTO, IMF and others-are no more than the playgrounds of major powers w...Nov 26 2019
Calcuate the pH of a solution with [H3O+] = 6.54 x 10-3M Answer: Calcuate the pOH of a solution with [H3O+] = 8.5 x 10-9 M Answer: A solution has a pH = 2.420, what is th...May 14 2021
Cougar Corp. requires an estimate of the cost of goods lost by fire on May 15th. Merchandise on hand on January 1 was $41,000. Purchases since January 1 were $112,000. Fr...Jun 18 2021