A ________ is a column or group of columns that identifies a unique row in a table.
12) Columns that are keys of a different table than the one in which they reside are known as ________ keys.
13) Databases that carry their data in the form of tables are called ________ databases.
14) A more formal name for a table is ________.
15) Data type and description are examples of ________.
B) a column
16) The name of the field, the data type, and the number of characters allowed would be an example of ________.
17) A(n) ________ is an assembly of forms, reports, queries, and application programs that process a database.
A) SQL server
C) database management system
D) database application system
18) ________ software programs assist in creating and maintaining databases.
B) Knowledge management
D) Database application system
19) Which of the following is a DBMS product from Microsoft?
B) SQL Server
D) Sybase ASE
20) ________ is a popular enterprise DBMS from IBM.
Use Exhibit 10–1 to find the average number of additional years a 25-year-old male and female are expected to live, based on the statistics gathered by the U.S. governmen...May 16 2020
The SGS Co. had $243,000 in taxable income. Using the rates from Table 2.3 in the chapter, calculate the company s income taxes. Table 2.3 >Apr 30 2020
Demand for custard powder at a department store is 4000 boxes per year. An importer of custard powder offers the following prices: (i) 20 liras per box if order quantity...Aug 23 2020
On May 28, 2016, Mary purchased and placed in service a new $20,000 car. The car was used 60% for business, 20% for production of income, and 20% for personal use in 2016...Mar 24 2020
Case Study This case study has you focus on strategies you can use to help struggling readers. Choose one of the attached documents to complete this assignment (Early Rea...Aug 08 2020
1. Consider contemporary practices such as skill-competency-based plans, broad banding, market pricing, and pay-for-performance plans. Discuss how they may affect the pay...May 04 2020
A steel rod is bent into a semicircular ring of radius 36 in.and is supported in part by cables BD and BE which are attached tothe ring at B. Knowing that thetension in c...May 08 2020
You are a Farm Manager looking for good quality employees.What type of things are important to you as a manager, as apposed to being the employee?Do you look at a job the...Aug 27 2020
A 10-kΩ pot is used as a position sensor with a 10-V supply. The input resistance to the interface circuit is 50 kΩ. Find the loading error when the pot is in the middle ...Jul 15 2020
15 PREHERRED STOCK RETURNS Bruner Aeronautics has perpetual preferred stock outstand. ing with a par value of $100. The stock pays a quarterly dividend of $2, and its cur...Dec 04 2019
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.