A 50.0 g sample of a compound contains 2.20 ? 1023 molecules. Which of the following could be this compound?
A) PH3 B) NH3 C) PCl3 D) PCl5 E) NF3
42. A 100.0 g sample of a compound contains 1.37 ? 1024 molecules. Which of the following could be this compound?
A) CO2 B) NH3 C) CH4 D) CCl4 E) CF4
43. If the molar mass of a substance is 34.1 g/mol, what is the mass of 3.01 ? 1024 molecules of the substance?
A) 17.1 g B) 6.82 g C) 8.83 ? 1022 g D) 1.03 ? 1024 g E) 1.70 ? 102 g
44. If the molar mass of a substance is 20.0 g/mol, what is the mass of 3.01 ? 1025 molecules of the substance?
A) 0.400 g B) 10.0 g C) 1.00 ? 103 g D) 6.02 ? 1026 g E) 1.20 ? 1025 g
45. If the molar mass of a substance is 20.0 g/mol, what is the mass of 4.01 ? 1023 molecules of the substance?
A) 30.0 g B) 13.3 g C) 8.02 ? 1024 g D) 1.20 ? 1025 g E) 3.00 g
46. If the molar mass of a substance is 44.01 g/mol, what is the mass of 1.05 ? 1024 molecules of the substance?
A) 76.7 g B) 1.74 g C) 4.62 ? 1025 g D) 4.19 ? 10–23 g E) 25.2 g
47. Calculate the number of moles of NaHCO3 (sodium bicarbonate, or baking soda) in a 5.0 g sample of this substance.
A)0.096 moleD)3.6 ? 1022 moles
B)0.060 moleE)2.8 ? 1023 mole
48. Calculate the number of moles of NaOH (sodium hydroxide, an ingredient in drain cleaners and oven cleaners) in a 10.0 g sample of this substance.
A)1.51 ? 1023 molesD)4.00 ? 102 moles
B)1.66 ? 1023 moleE)0.250 mole
49. Calculate the number of moles of CaCO3 (calcium carbonate, or limestone) in a 20.0 g sample of this substance.
A)2.00 ? 103 molesD)1.36 ? 103 moles
B)0.200 moleE)1.20 ? 103 moles
50. Calculate the moles of sucrose, C12H22O11, in a 15.0-g sample of this substance.
A)342 molD)4.38 ? 10–2 mol
B)22.8 molE)0.517 mol
C)5.13 ? 103 mol
In a trial, the judge is 65% sure that Susan has committed a crime. Robert is a witness who knows whether Susan is innocent or guilty. However, Robert is Susan’s friend...Aug 03 2020
Assume today’s settlement price on a CME EUR futures contract is $1.3140/EUR. You have a short position in one contract. Your performance bond account currently has a bal...Apr 19 2020
Which financial statement reports Bad Debts Expense?A) Balance sheetB) Income statementC) Statement of owner's equityD) General journal22) The two approaches for esti...Dec 07 2019
E 16-13 Partnership income allocation—Salary allowance, bonus, and additional contributions during the yearKat and Edd formed the K & E partnership several years ago. Cap...Sep 17 2020
Your neighbor Brian Porter invited you to lunch yesterday. Sure enough, it was no “free lunch” because Brian wanted to discuss the annual report of Midway Corporation. He...Dec 06 2019
The oxidation of nitric oxide NO + 0.5 O2 --> NO2 takes place in an isothermal batch reactor. The reactor is charged with a mixture containing 20.0 volume percent NO a...Jun 16 2020
Case study Green Mountain Coffee and Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is K-cups Maker Company which is utilized in a single dispenser coffee maker. It just takes ab...Jul 27 2020
Which section of the project charter signed by the sponsor, project manager and core team members typically describes decision authority and the expected commitment for e...Aug 03 2020
Find the Fourier series of f(x)=x^2 in the range 0Aug 02 2020
Crafts Galore, a distributor of handmade gifts, operates out of owner Jenny Finn’s house. At the end of the current period, Jenny reports she has 1,500 units (products) i...Jul 20 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.