Write a program to implement the process illustrated in Figure 8-39. An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting operation to sort parts automatically for quality control. The counter is installed to divert 1 part out of every 1000 for quality control or inspection purposes. The circuit operates as follows:
• A start/stop pushbutton station is used to turn the conveyor motor on and off.
• A proximity sensor counts the parts as they pass by on the conveyor.
• When a count of 1000 is reached, the counter's output activates the gate solenoid, diverting the part to the inspection line.
• The gate solenoid is energized for 2 s, which allows enough time for the part to continue to the quality control line.
• The gate returns to its normal position when the 2-s time period ends.
• The counter resets to a and continues to accumulate counts.
• A reset pushbutton is provided to reset the counter manually.
You want to create a portfolio equally as risky as the market (i.e, a portfolio with beta equal to 1), and you have $1,000,000 to invest. Given this information, fill in ...May 27 2021
Monetary policy involves the use of money and credit controls to: A. Shift the aggregate demand curve. B. Shift the aggregate supply curve. C. Move the economy along t...Jun 09 2021
Suppose that the scores of architects on a particular creativity test are normally distributed. Using a normal curve table (page 477-480), what percentage of architects h...Apr 10 2020
You will receive two (2) attempts for this assessment. Should your 1st attempt be no t satisfactory, your teacher will discuss the relevant questions with you and will a...Dec 06 2019
KLP, a calendar year corporation, sponsored a contest for its customers with a grand prize of $100,000 cash. Contestants could enter the contest from June 1 through Novem...Mar 28 2020
If salaries payable was $100,000 at the beginning of the year and $75,000 at the end of the year, should the $25,000 decrease be added to or deducted from income to deter...May 08 2021
Operating cash flows would include which of the following? a. Repayment of borrowed money. b. Payment for employee salaries. c. Services provided to customers on accou...Aug 23 2020
The inverse market demand is P=75 – 2Q. There are 2 plants with cost functions TC1 = 15+6q1+q1² TC2 = 18+2q2+2q2² a. How much quantity should each plant produce? b. Deter...May 26 2020
Suppose you inherited $100,000 and invested it at 7% per year. What is the most you could withdraw at the end of each of the next 10 years and have a zero balance at Year...Jun 02 2021
An animal pollinator may be rewarded by ________ when it visits a flower of a coevolved plant (choose all that apply).a. pollen b. nectar c. hormonesd. fruitJun 07 2021