Write a program to implement the process illustrated in Figure 8-39. An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting operation to sort parts automatically for quality control. The counter is installed to divert 1 part out of every 1000 for quality control or inspection purposes. The circuit operates as follows:
• A start/stop pushbutton station is used to turn the conveyor motor on and off.
• A proximity sensor counts the parts as they pass by on the conveyor.
• When a count of 1000 is reached, the counter's output activates the gate solenoid, diverting the part to the inspection line.
• The gate solenoid is energized for 2 s, which allows enough time for the part to continue to the quality control line.
• The gate returns to its normal position when the 2-s time period ends.
• The counter resets to a and continues to accumulate counts.
• A reset pushbutton is provided to reset the counter manually.
According to the text, if diamonds represent a form of conspicuous consumption, then: A. they should be taxed.B. they should be outlawed.C. they should be subsidized.D. ...Dec 14 2019
6.8 Buried Verbs (Obj. 2) Your Task. Revise the following to unbury the verbs. a. Ms. Nelson gave an appraisal of the home’s value. b. Web-based customer service cause...Jul 31 2020
I need help on questions 4,5,6 please!! For which of the following needs are traditional deferred annuities best suited? a. liquidity needs b. long-term health-care nee...Aug 08 2020
Given the income elasticity of money demand is 0.6, and the interest elasticity of money demand is –0.3, if Y increases by 5% AND the interest rate falls by 15% of what i...Jun 05 2020
If A and B were able to swap bodies without also swapping psychological states, what would that show about criteria for personal identity?Mar 14 2020
During a fiscal year, a company had $25,000,000 in total sales. It had a cost of goods sold (COGS) of $18,000,000, and $4,000,000 in additional expenses. What is the comp...Apr 06 2021
During the taking of its physical inventory on December 31, 2019, Waterjet Bath Company incorrectly counted its inventory as $728,660 instead of the correct amount of $71...May 01 2021
Corporate managers should accept investment projects that maximize profits in the long run because of the time value of moneySelect one: True FalseApr 16 2021
The bridge circuit in Figure P8–50 is operating in the sinusoidal steady state.(a) Is the bridge balanced, that is, VX = 0?(b) What impedance, if any, should be connected...Jul 27 2020
James is a relationship manager specialising in providing finance to small businesses. James’s sister Grace, who has a master’s degree in marketing, has just joined one o...Apr 11 2021