Write a C# program to help a local restaurant automate its breakfast billing system. The program should do the following:
• Show the customer the different breakfast items offered by the restaurant. This information is stored in a data file. The number of items in the data files willchange with a different data file so watch what you hard code in.
• Allow the customer to select more than one item from the menu
• Calculate and display the bill to the screen
• The customer should be allowed to order more than one quantity of a given item like 2 muffins rather than just one.
Assume that the restaurant offers the following breakfast items (the price of each item is shown to the right of the item):
Plain Egg $1.45
Bacon and Egg $2.45
French Toast $1.99
Fruit Basket $2.49
You use parallel arrays, itemType of type string and price of type double. Values for itemType and price will be read in from a data file. Each line of the data filewill contain a description for the item and the price separated by a comma. The number of items for each item will be entered by the user and the cost for that numberof items will be calculated. Your program must contain the following static methods:
• GetData: This method loads the data into the parallel arrays and returns how many items are in each array.
• Method ShowMenu: This method shows the different items offered by the restaurant and tells the user how to select items. It selects the item number, prompts for thenumber needed of that item, and stores the cost of this many of a given item in an array cost of type double.
• Method PrintCheck: This method calculates and displays the check to the screen. (Note that the billing amount should include a 5% tax.)
Sample output for a given bill:
Thanks for visiting Johnny’s Restaurant
1 Bacon and Egg $2.45
2 Muffins $1.98
1 Coffee $0.50
Amount Due $5.18
The program should give the user the opportunity to calculate more than one bill from the same restaurant. This means that the user needs to have the ability to enterthe name of the file that contains the informati
Lucy belonged to which one of the following species? (A) Australopithecus boisei (B) Australopithecus robustus (C) Australopithecus ramidus (D) Australopithecus ...Mar 19 2018
accounting 1100 25E warren-reeve-duchac chapter 7 exercises pages 344, 345, 346, 347Solution Differential analysis is to compare two or more alternatives for the purpose ...May 12 2020
Whenever average output produced per worker during a specific time period decreases, thenA) leisure time decreases.B) nominal gdp increases.C) labour productivity decreas...Dec 07 2019
Zero-base Budgeting (ZBB) is based on a system where each function – old or new – must be justified in its entirety each time a new budget is formulated. ZBB has several...Nov 27 2017
Jack holds a portfolio with the following securities: SecurityInvestment Return Stock A 686,654 11.8% Stock B 804,986 6.3% StockC 560,403 9.6%Dec 04 2019
You are a financial auditor and work on the ABC Building Ltd account. The Audit Partner issuspecting that the CEO (Anthony Caputo) have used financial statement fraudtech...Dec 06 2019
A structure is modelled as a damped oscillator with stiffness 5 kN/m and undamped natural frequency of 25 rad/s. Experimentally it was found that a force of 1 N produced ...Jul 06 2020
Super K Beverage Company distributes a soft drink that has a constant annual demand rate of 4,600 cases. A 12-pack case of the soft drink costs Super K $2.25. Ordering co...Aug 25 2020
Consider the markets for DVDs, TV screens, and tickets at movie theaters. a. For each pair, identify whether they are complements or substitutes: • DVDs and TV screens • ...May 01 2020
A short shunt compound DC generator supplies a current of 100 A at a voltage of 220V. If the resistance of the shunt field is 50 ohms and series fld 0.025 ohms and of the...Jul 27 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.