Which of the following shows the correct sequence of steps for formatting currency values in Microsoft Excel?
A) Home → Number → Currency
B) Data → Number → Currency
C) Home → Editing → Currency
D) Data → Editing → Currency
42) Microsoft Access queries can be imported into Microsoft Excel.
43) Importing data from Microsoft Access to Microsoft Excel is easily achieved by clicking the Data tab and directing Excel to get the external data from Access.
44) A ________, which is a subset of the cells in a worksheet that has a unique name, enables data to be transferred from Microsoft Excel to Microsoft Access.
A) specified label
B) consolidation table
C) named range
D) calculated column
45) Which of the following procedures must be used to create a named range for data in Microsoft Excel?
A) highlight the required data → click the Formulas tab → click Define Name in the Defined Names section → enter a suitable name
B) highlight the required data → click the Home tab → click Insert Name in the Cells section → enter a suitable name
C) highlight the required data → click the Data tab → click Connections in the Connections section → enter a suitable name
D) highlight the required data → click the Design tab → click Property Sheet in the Show/Hide section → enter a suitable name
46) A user can produce two different reports from a single set of Microsoft Excel data, by importing this data into Microsoft Access and using the Access report generator.
47) A data table is a subset of the cells in a worksheet that has a unique name and is used to transfer data from Microsoft Excel to Microsoft Access.
48) In Microsoft Excel, a single space is used to separate the words in range names.
49) Microsoft Excel cannot be used to perform calculations on data imported from Microsoft Access.
50) Sum and average functions cannot be used in Microsoft Excel on imported data that have been created using group totals in Microsoft Access.
What parametric test could be used to test for the effect of linoleic acid on SBP?Aug 02 2020
TRUE/FALSE1. Most less-developed countries have a very low percentage of population under the age of 15.2. Receipt ...Feb 11 2020
This information is for Williams Corporation for the year ended December 31, 2017. Cash received from lenders ..................................... $20,000 Cash received ...Mar 29 2020
If a revenue-maximizing firm is told that the price elasticity of demand at current prices is equal to one, it shoulda. raise prices 1 perc...Dec 09 2019
Aspirin has a pKa of 3.4. What is the ratio of A¯ to HA in: (a) the blood (pH = 7.4) (b) the stomach (pH = 1.4) General comment about the solutions: You have to find the ...Mar 31 2020
Johnny joined Hospisoft, a software engineering company in America about one and half years ago as a team leader leading a software support team specialized in hospitalit...Aug 24 2020
The market risk premium is 9.23 percent, and the risk-free rate is 4.56 percent. If the expected return on a bond is 9.73 percent, what is its beta?Nov 30 2019
What should be the proper relationship between politics and economics in the modern international system? Examine this question from each of the main perspectives in IPE...Dec 10 2019
Consider a binomial experiment with n = 20 and p = .70.Compute f(12) (to 4 decimals).Compute f(16) (to 4 decimals).Compute P(x 16) (to 4 decimals).Compute P(x 15) (to 4 d...Apr 16 2020
Geothermal in the U.S.: Some argue that geothermal energy is a dilute, low-grade energy resource that is too small to make a difference. a. Given that the U.S. consumes a...Jul 24 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.