Which of the following is true for shared content with version management?
A) Content sharing methods that provide version management cannot accommodate concurrent work.
B) Version management systems provide version control.
C) Version management makes it impossible to know who changed the document and when.
D) Systems that provide version management track changes to documents.
12) ________ tracks changes to documents and provides features and functions to accommodate concurrent work.
A) Version management
B) Workflow regulation
C) Workspace management
D) Content regulation
13) Which of the following tools provides version management while sharing content?
A) shared files on servers
C) emails with attachments
14) Which of the following statements regarding Google Docs is true?
A) Google tracks document revisions, with brief summaries of changes made.
B) A Google account is not essential to edit Google Docs.
C) Google Docs is free to use, but an annual fee is charged for membership.
D) Microsoft Excel documents cannot be uploaded to Google Docs.
15) In version control systems, shared documents are placed into a shared directory called a ________.
A) work lab
16) Which of the following is true for document libraries?
A) They do not allow multiple users to edit a document simultaneously.
B) They do not offer a check-out, check-in facility.
C) They do not allow asynchronous content sharing.
D) They do not have the facility to track version histories.
17) Which of the following systems for sharing content provides version control?
A) Microsoft SharePoint
B) Google Docs
C) Windows Live SkyDrive
D) File Transfer Protocol
18) Which of the following is a use of surveys?
A) provide single repository for team documents
B) create a general-purpose list for tracking any resource
C) provide a means to synchronously discuss any issue
D) allow teams to verify understanding of project goals
19) Which of the following SharePoint features can be used to share and document team knowledge?
20) Of the following, which SharePoint feature is used to verify team members' understanding of goals and other project information?
A) document library
Suppose you observe the following situation:SecurityBetaExpected ReturnPeat Co.1.4012.2Re-Peat Co..7010.1Assume these securities are correctly priced. Based on the CAPM, ...Aug 18 2020
You are considering purchasing a put option on a stock with a current price of $15. The exercise price is $19, and the price of the corresponding call option is $2.55. Ac...May 11 2021
Define and describe mathematics Support your discussion with one everydaymaths phenomenon in nature or built environments that can be explained using mathematics For exa...Feb 14 2020
Please give me some ideas about the Chinese-South Korean trade war. The questions are below.Will South Korean inquire for war-time slavery compensations from Japan in the...Jan 05 2020
Harden College is contemplating opening a European campus where students from the main campus could go to take courses for 1 of the 4 college years. At the moment, it is ...Jul 30 2020
Laying Out Arnold Palmer Hospital’s New FacilityWhen Orlando’s Arnold Palmer Hospital began plans to create a new 273-bed, 11-story hospital across the street from its ex...Jul 30 2020
Assume the Island Coffee Roasters Corp. ended the month of August 2015 with these data: Requirement 1. Prepare the income statement and the statement of retained earnin...May 24 2020
The flow of air is measured to be 30m3/min at 50mm HgJun 08 2020
One reason that the aggregate demand curve slopes downward is becauseA) higher price levels increase real wealth and consumption.B) higher price levels reduce net export...Dec 07 2019
1. Is the goal of this study descriptive or predictive?2. What is the forecast horizon to consider in this task? Are next-month forecasts sufficient?3. What level of auto...Aug 06 2020