Which of the following is a motivator, according to Herzberg?
A) Relationships within the company
B) A positive working atmosphere
C) Recognition for accomplishments
D) Salary and benefits
49) The work adjustment theory suggests that employee motivation depends on the:
A) essential job characteristics.
B) external and internal environments.
C) relationship between the employee and the manager.
D) fit between employee needs and the job characteristics.
50) Which of the following is a true statement based on the work adjustment theory?
A) Clear, specific, and challenging goals motivate employees to perform at high levels.
B) All employees are motivated and challenged by hygiene and maintenance factors.
C) Employee motivation depends on personal needs and job characteristics.
D) All employees want to be involved in the decision-making process.
51) Which of the following suggests that employee motivation depends on the fit between personal abilities and job requirements?
A) Work adjustment theory
B) Goal-setting theory
C) Two-factor theory
D) Job characteristics theory
52) The goal-setting theory of motivation suggests that employee satisfaction and motivation are functions of:
A) company policies and the relationships formed with co-workers.
B) clear, direct goals over which the employee has control.
C) employee abilities, goals, and job characteristics.
D) the core characteristics of the job.
53) According to goal-setting theory, employees are most motivated when goals are:
A) broad and flexible.
B) relatively easy to attain.
C) specific and challenging.
D) closely linked to compensation.
54) According to job characteristics theory, jobs with certain core characteristics are more likely to:
A) motivate and satisfy employees
B) encourage employee creativity.
C) enhance employee job security.
D) dissatisfy employees.
55) Which of the following is a core job characteristic that activates the three psychological states, according to job characteristics theory?
B) Skill variety
D) Task difficulty
The below Factors needed to be analysed in project ( very important ) Factor1: Performance importance PA1 I am motivated by the thought of outperforming my peers in thi...Nov 26 2019
Write about an introduction to lean manufacturing in 500 words.Aug 22 2020
Molly is considering a project with cash inflows of $918, $867, $528, and $310 over the next four years, respectively. The relevant discount rate is 10 percent. What is t...Jun 02 2021
If the treasury-bill rate (risk-free rate) is 3.75%, the required rate of return on the market is 11%, and GE Corporation beta is 1.2; calculate GEâs required rate of return.Jun 09 2021
A program runs on a superscalar uniprocessor with a 2 GHz clock rate within a NUMA (non-uniform memory access) system. The number of instructions executed in the program ...Apr 07 2020
The soft goods department of a large department store sells 175 units per month of a certain large bath towel. The unit cost of a towel to the store is $2.50 and the cost...Aug 22 2020
All of the 300 students at a high school take the same four courses. Three of the courses are taught in 15 classes of 20 students each. The fourth class is taught in 3 cl...Apr 09 2020
When should you use an Agile method, and when should you use an engineering-based method for developing a system?Jun 05 2018
Which is true concerning environmental scanning?May 09 2021
Explain the difference between pollution and contamination Discuss a specific environmental pollutant that has had a negative effect on the environment How did the pollut...Mar 24 2020