What volume of H2 would be collected at 21.5oC and a pressure of 695 torr if 5.25 g of zinc react according to the equation:
Zn(s) + 2HCl(aq) ? ZnCl2(aq) + H2(g)
A) 1.06 L B) 4.25 L C) 1.80 L D) 2.12 L E) 5.49 L
102. Oxygen gas can be prepared in the laboratory by heating potassium chlorate, so that it decomposes according to the equation:
2KClO3(s) ? 2KCl(s) + 3O2(g)
What would the pressure of O2 be in a 2.00 L glass container at 23.5oC if 5.75 g of KClO3 is decomposed?
A) 0.0704 atm B) 0.571 atm C) 0.857 atm D) 0.381 atm E) 0.0651 atm
103. Oxygen gas can be prepared in the laboratory by heating potassium chlorate, so that it decomposes according to the equation:
2KClO3(s) ? 2KCl(s) + 3O2(g)
What would the pressure of O2 be in a 2.50 L glass container at 22.0oC if 6.50 g of KClO3 is decomposed?
A) 0.0796 atm B) 1.78 atm C) 6.62 atm D) 0.771 atm E) 0.0575 atm
104. When the pressure on a sample of a gas is increased, the particles move closer together.
105. When the temperature of a gas sample is decreased, the particles move more slowly.
106. When the temperature of a gas sample is increased, the pressure of the gas decreases.
107. The molar volume of argon gas at standard temperature and pressure (STP) is larger than the molar volume of helium at STP, since the atoms are larger.
108. When working with gaseous products and reactants at constant temperature and pressure, it is possible to use volumes to calculate stoichiometric quantities.
109. If equal amounts of helium and argon are placed in a porous balloon, the argon will escape faster.
110. The reason that you can smell the lighter fluid from your neighbor's barbeque is that gases diffuse through the air.
111. The ideal gas law is a combination of several other gas laws which deal with fewer variables.
112. The kinetic-molecular theory of gases explains the behavior of gases.
Although Dr. Marshall's and Dr. Benson's PSY 210 classes had the same mean Quiz 1 grade (µ = 80%), Dr. Marshall's class had a standard deviation of σ = 5 and ...Apr 16 2020
8 The gradient of the normal to the graph of the function defined by y = ax2 + bx + 1 at the point (1, -2) is 1. Find the values of a and bApr 15 2021
Under what conditions would it be possible for a company to hold no cash or marketable securities? Are these conditions realistic?May 26 2020
Compare and contrast the management approach each took to Internet marketing and sales. Between Amazon and Borders BookMay 24 2018
Delta Company has issued stock options to four of its officers, permitting them to purchase 5,000 shares each of common stock at a price of $25 per share at any time duri...May 17 2020
You own two bonds. Bond A is a 10% coupon bond with a yield of 5% which makes payments every quarter and matures in 15 years. The face value of the bond is $100000. Bond ...Aug 16 2020
For the current year, LNS corporation reported the following taxable income at the end of its first, second, and third quarters. (Use Corporate Tax Rate Table.) Quarter-E...Apr 09 2020
The quantity demanded each month of russo Espresso Makers is 250 when the unit price is $140; the quantity demanded each month is 1000 when th e unit price is $110. the s...Aug 01 2020
Shuster (1991) describes a number of probability calculations that he did for a court case involving the sale of cocaine. A Florida police department sized 496 suspected ...May 01 2020
The intial margin is a performance bond paid when opening a position insuring that sellers and buyers of futures will behave as promised when marketst= turn against them ...Dec 03 2019