What is the purpose of adjusting entries? Discuss the effect of not preparing adjusting entries on various accounts.
101) What are the differences between amortization expense and accumulated amortization?
102) Equipment was purchased for $20,000, residual value is $1,000 and it is expected that the useful life is 10 years. What is the amortization adjustment after the first year assuming straight-line amortization?
103) Equipment was purchased for $20,000, residual value is $1,000 and it is expected that the useful life is 10 years. What is the book value of the equipment after the first year assuming straight-line amortization?
104) Equipment was purchased for $20,000, residual value is $1,000 and it is expected that the useful life is 10 years. What is the amount in the Accumulated Amortization account after 3 years assuming straight-line amortization?
105) On January 1 the Prepaid Insurance account had a balance of $7,000 that represented 7 months' worth of advance payment. It is now the end of March and there have been no adjustments to the account balance. Determine the amount of expense to record at the end of March.
106) On November 30, the balance in the Supplies account was $900. During December additional supplies were purchased of $200. On December 31, there was $700 worth of Supplies on hand. What would be the adjustment for the month of December for Supplies?
107) The company pays $1,000 per 5 day work week. The total expenses as of Friday, April 27 were $4,000. What would be the total expenses as of April 30?
108) On the worksheet, the Income Statement debit column totaled $900 and the credit column totaled $1,100. What is the amount of Net Income?
109) On the worksheet, the Balance Sheet debit column totaled $1,400 and the credit column totaled $1,300. What is the amount of Net Loss?
Two straights intersect making a deflection angle of 59?24’, the chainage at the intersection point being880 m. The straights are to be joined by a simple curve commencin...Jul 02 2020
Creative Products Inc. incurred the following costs (in alphabetical order) during 2012 related to one of its products: Administrative costs$ 2,000Advertising costs1,00...Jan 09 2020
If annual demand is 50,000 units, the ordering cost is $25 per order, and the holding cost is $5 per unit per year, what is the optimal order quantity?2. A company is usi...Aug 06 2020
This problem involves two distinct sets of events, which we label A 1 and A 2 and B 1 and B 2 . The events A 1 and A 2 are mutually exclusive and...6. This problem involv...Apr 08 2020
Flight vehicles such as airplanes and rockets are unconstrained, and therefore they can undergo rigid body motion. The free-free uniform beam gives some insight into the ...May 19 2020
Describe the type of qualitative research that was conducted, such as phenomenology, case study, ethnography, grounded theory, or generic qualitative inquiry.Describe the...Apr 15 2020
Shown in the figure above is a simplified dynamic model for a wheel and suspension system attached to a car. The pin jointed bar msusbarrepresents a rigid bar in the susp...May 13 2020
Suppose an investment asset has a spot price of K275 and it is due to pay a fixed dividend of K22 in three months’ time. The asset costs 1.5% per annum to store. Three-mo...Aug 16 2020
Which one of the following is the best example of unsystematic risk?inflation exceeding market expectationsa warehouse firedecrease in coporate tax ratesdecrease in the v...Aug 29 2020
Liquid ethanol is a flammable fluid that has a flashpoint at 16.6°C. At temperatures above the flashpoint, ethanol can release vapors that form explosive mixtures, which ...Jul 21 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.