Use below 7 tools to write a country. The choice of the location is completely up to you â it can be any of US states and it can be any foreign country as well. Homework question, please help. (write as much as and detail as possible) Thank you so much
1. Two sides of âbusiness of climate changeâ: polluters (carbon energy generation and transportation) and âcleanersâ (alternative energy generation, distinguish between centralized (nuclear, large hydro) and decentralized (solar, wind, bio, etc); energy efficiency initiatives, etc. Also important â who and how manages energy infrastructure, in particular, the grid. Make sure to include if the state/country is net importer or exporter of oil/petroleum as it makes significant impact on the whole system.
2. Sustainability. How energy system is integrated in our life and environment and in what way we need to adjust our behavior to sustain the environment.
3. Cost-benefit analysis. What are the costs (economic and environmental) and what are the benefits of using traditional energy vs. using alternatives?
4. Cash flow analysis. What facilities are already installed; when they were installed and when they will require major maintenance. What alternative energy facilities could be potentially installed, where, what are potential barriers on entry.
5. Ethics. Who owns energy generation, their vision of future of environment and energy.
6. Public good. What are local and federal governments as well as international organizations are doing about climate change and transition from carbon energy to alternatives that is practically applicable to the specific location analyzed?
7. Country level analysis. How is your country doing relatively to peers? What countries are global leaders in the field and what can be learned from them?
A dime is tossed repeatedly until a head appears. Let N be the trialnumber on which this first head occurs. Then a nickel is tossed N times.Let X count the number of time...Aug 05 2020
There re thee compounds with the formula C2H2Cl2:Which of these molecules are polar?Jul 17 2021
what is the most important line on the statement of cash flows?May 08 2021
Cellular Talk is a new firm in a rapidly growing industry. The company is planning on increasing its annual dividend by 25 percent a year for the next three years and the...Sep 07 2020
On May 10, 2010, Optima Corporation granted Edward an option toacquire 500 shares of the company's stock for $10 per share. Thefair market price of the stock on the d...Mar 24 2020
What is caregiver burnout and what are your feelings about caregiver burnout?Mar 14 2020
Ms. Ella Brum walks back and forth between her home and her office every day. She owns three umbrellas, which are distributed over two umbrella stands (one at home and on...Aug 05 2020
Prepare the required closing entries for the following selected accounts from the records of South-West Transport Inc. at December 31, 2017 (amounts in thousands): How mu...May 06 2020
Several years ago, your brother opened Magna Appliance Repairs. He made a small initial investment and added money from his personal bank account as needed. He withdrew m...Apr 11 2021
The Hedge Corporation manufactures only one product: planks. The single raw material used in making planks is the dint. For each plank manufactured, 12 dints are required...May 12 2020