Use below 7 tools to write a country. The choice of the location is completely up to you â it can be any of US states and it can be any foreign country as well. Homework question, please help. (write as much as and detail as possible) Thank you so much
1. Two sides of âbusiness of climate changeâ: polluters (carbon energy generation and transportation) and âcleanersâ (alternative energy generation, distinguish between centralized (nuclear, large hydro) and decentralized (solar, wind, bio, etc); energy efficiency initiatives, etc. Also important â who and how manages energy infrastructure, in particular, the grid. Make sure to include if the state/country is net importer or exporter of oil/petroleum as it makes significant impact on the whole system.
2. Sustainability. How energy system is integrated in our life and environment and in what way we need to adjust our behavior to sustain the environment.
3. Cost-benefit analysis. What are the costs (economic and environmental) and what are the benefits of using traditional energy vs. using alternatives?
4. Cash flow analysis. What facilities are already installed; when they were installed and when they will require major maintenance. What alternative energy facilities could be potentially installed, where, what are potential barriers on entry.
5. Ethics. Who owns energy generation, their vision of future of environment and energy.
6. Public good. What are local and federal governments as well as international organizations are doing about climate change and transition from carbon energy to alternatives that is practically applicable to the specific location analyzed?
7. Country level analysis. How is your country doing relatively to peers? What countries are global leaders in the field and what can be learned from them?
A 30-year maturity bond making annual coupon payments with a coupon rate of 12% has duration of 11.5471 years and convexity of 192.393725. The bond currently sells at a y...Aug 03 2021
Delta Tools, Inc., markets a product that under some circumstances is capable of seriously injuring consumers. Does Delta have an ethical duty to remove this product from...Jul 06 2021
Question 4 Answer all parts. (a) The coefficients for the linear combination of atomic orbitals for the three lowest energy A-MOs of hexatriene are given below: MO Atom 1...May 19 2021
Let f be the function defined by . FindJul 11 2021
Which psychological theory discussed in the chapter do you think best explains the reasons for aggression? Provide reasons for your opinion.Feb 03 2020
Posting a transaction means to transfer the data from the ledger to the journal. True or False?May 19 2021
10. a) Find the general solution to the following differential equation: d²y dx2 + 2 – 3y = 0 (3 marks) dz b) Solve = NIE with z = 1 when w = 2 (3 marks) dwJun 02 2021
Compare the after-tax rates of return for a Canadian corporate investor from the following two investments: A 20-year, Canadian corporate bond that sells for par and offe...Mar 21 2020
Cost classifications For each of the following costs, check the column(s) that most likely applies (apply): Cost Variable Fixed Raw materials _______ _______ Staples u...Sep 10 2020
The risk-free rate is 3% and the expected rate of return on the market portfolio is 8%.a. Calculate the required return of a security with a beta of 2.16 and an expected ...May 05 2021