Total utility is the additional utility derived from the consumption of one or more unit of the good.
Deflation refers to:
1. Decreasing relative prices.
2. A decreasing price level.
3. A slowing down of the rate of inflation.
4. A federal government policy of running budget surpluses.
What is the difference between the positive and the normative in economics?
1. A positive question is one for which the answer is yes while normative question is one for which the answer is no.
2. Positive questions concern matters of opinion, while normative questions concern matters of fact.
3. Positive questions concern matters of fact, while normative questions concern matters of opinion.
4. Economic theory can answer normative questions, but not positive ones.
Differentiate between the personal income and disposable income.
A normal good is one whose consumption increases when_____________increases.
The traditional Phillips Curve shows the:
1. Inverse relationship between the rate of inflation and the unemployment rate.
2. Inverse relationship between the nominal and the real wage.
3. Direct relationship between unemployment and demand-pullinflation.
4. Trade off between the short run and the longrun.
a) Calculate the vapor pressure of water above a solution prepared by adding 22.5 g of lactose (C12H22O11) to 200.0 g of water at 338 K. (Vapor-pressure data for water ar...Aug 22 2021
Using data from the previous question, what is the expected frequency of individuals HETEROZYGOUS for the warts allele? A. 0.08 B. 0.16 C. 0.24 D. 0.32 E. none of t...Jul 16 2021
Tierney Enterprises is constructing its cash budget. Its budgeted monthly sales are $5,000, and they are constant from month to month. 40% of its customers pay in the fir...Nov 29 2019
Absenteeism is a serious employment problem in most countries. It is estimated that absenteeism reduces potential output by more than 10%. Two economists launched a resea...Jun 22 2020
Levine Company uses the perpetual inventory system and allows customers to use two credit cards in charging purchases. With the Suntrust Bank Card, Levine receives an imm...May 16 2021
The premise of behavioral finance is that A. conventional financial theory ignores how real people make decisions and that people make a difference. B. conventional finan...Aug 15 2020
A rectangular tank with a base feet by feet and a height of feet is full of water. The water weighs pounds per cubic foot. How much work is done in pumping wa...Jun 18 2021
Beck Corp issued 200,000 shares of common stock when it began operations in 2009 andissued an additional 100,000 shares in 2010 Beck also issued preferred stock convertib...Mar 23 2020
You borrow $2,000 to buy a car at 12% interest compounded monthly. How much are your monthly payments if your plan to pay off the auto in three years? [PVIFA(1,36)=30.1114].Aug 15 2020
Is hierarchy important in organisational design? How can hierarchy address them basic needs for specialisation, coordination and cooperation in an organisation?Aug 12 2021