These are important factors to consider as you conduct your research:
- A group of angel investors owns 40% of the virtual business.
- Each virtual team member was selected to start and operate this virtual business.
- The angel investors hold three out of five permanent seats on the board of directors of your virtual business.
- The angel investors will provide $100,000 to fund the virtual business.
- It is the job of the virtual team to convince the angel investors that you deserve funding for your new virtual business venture.
- Determine the return on investment for any angel investor and virtual team member funding.