The person to whom a cheque is drawn is referred to as the payer.
72) When preparing a bank reconciliation, deposits in transit are added to the balance shown on the bank statement.
73) Outstanding cheques are deposits you have recorded but the bank has not.
74) The cost of printing cheques should be deducted from the bank side of a bank reconciliation.
75) Once the bank reconciliation has been completed, journal entries must be made for the book side of the reconciliation
76) In a bank reconciliation, interest revenue earned on a chequing account would be deducted from the book balance.
77) Bank service charges are usually debited to Miscellaneous Expense because the bank charge does not pertain to any particular expense category.
78) The journal entry for an NSF (nonsufficient funds) cheque involves a debit to Accounts Payable.
79) The journal entry for a note collected by the bank with interest requires a debit to Cash and a credit to both Note Receivable and Interest Revenue.
80) Outstanding cheques are added to the ending bank balance on the bank statement when preparing the bank reconciliation.
From the e-Activity, imagine that you are a manager at Amazon and you need to present your ideas on ways to improve logistics to increase profitability. Upload a short (o...May 08 2020
Choose the correct answer.After seven (a) years, (b) year's, (c) years' time, the property reverts to state ownership.Jun 15 2021
Which of the following is TRUE? Oil and diamond cartels tend to be more successful than copper and plumbing cartels. The more substitutes a resource has, the more likely ...Jul 09 2021
Refer to Figure 7-7. Sellers are producing: the same output that is being consumed. less than is being consumed. more than is being consumed. none of the above. Refer to ...May 18 2018
Architecture The diagram of a window pictured below consists of a semicircle mounted on top of a square. What value of will give a total area of 20 square feet?Apr 24 2020
Why might the United States be slow to adopt commercial drone delivery in comparison with some other nations?Jul 06 2021
Please refer to the diagram below representing a hypothetical economy. In this case, AS1 represents a "before" curves and AS2 represents an "after' curves. Imagine that y...Jun 02 2020
You would like to have $40,775for the down payment on a house you plan to buy five years after you graduate. If your investments earn 4.9% APR compounded monthly, how muc...Jul 14 2021
PDR-235001 Cultural journal 1)restaurant experience within a journal write about restaurant experience good choice of ethnic restaurant in colorado, stay away from chain ...May 14 2020
Most business people calculate marginal cost and marginal revenue to decide how much to produce.a. Trueb. False72. Most consumers in stores use marginal analysis to make...Dec 16 2019