The law that requires the same pay for men and women who do the same job in the same organization is called the ________.
122) ________ is the section of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that applies to employment decisions and mandates that employment decisions not be based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
123) ________ is discrimination that occurs when individuals are treated differently because of their membership in a protected class.
124) Discrimination that occurs when the equal application of an employment standard has an unequal effect on one or more protected classes is referred to as ________.
125) A characteristic that must be present in all employees for a particular job is called a(n) ________.
126) ________ is harassment that occurs when sexual activity is required in return for getting or keeping a job or job-related benefit.
127) Fines awarded to a plaintiff in order to punish the defendant are called ________.
128) A policy with which all federal agencies and organizations doing business with the federal government must comply is referred to as a(n) ________.
129) The law forbidding employment discrimination against people with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation is the ________.
130) Job duties that each person in a certain position must do or must be able to do to be an effective employee are referred to as ________.
131) ________ is an action taken to accommodate the known disabilities of applicants or employees so that disabled persons enjoy equal employment opportunity.
132) ________ is an attempt to reach a negotiated settlement between the employer and an employee or applicant in an EEO case.
133) The federal agency responsible for monitoring and enforcing the laws and executive orders that apply to the federal government and its contractors is referred to as the ________.
134) ________ is discrimination against a nonprotected-class member resulting from attempts to recruit and hire members of protected classes.
Using just the information provided below for Alpha Company, please comment on this company from a long-term debt-paying ability perspective. What do you see that you lik...Jun 27 2021
A simple random sample of 40 accounts is taken from an account receivables portfolio of ABC Ltd and the average account balance is $750. The population standard deviati...Apr 06 2020
Refraction of LightWhen light waves traveling in a transparent medium strike the surface of a second transparent medium, they tend to “bend” in order to follow the path o...Jul 30 2021
What is a disproportionation reaction? Use the following reduction potentials to predict whether HClO2 will disproportionate.Jun 30 2021
Birth Weights Which of the following best describes the level of measurement of the birth weights described below nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio?Birth Weights In the...May 17 2021
water is flowing in a 0.25m diameter pipe inclined upward at a slope of 15% with a length of 50m. the difference in piezometric head across the pipe is 0.1 =m and the tem...May 24 2020
If Internal Audit Function is placed at executive/seniormanagement level then the advantages are increased visibility,authority, and responsibility. If it is placed at lo...May 22 2021
The director of an obesity clinic in a large northwestern city believes that drinking soft drinks contributes to obesity in children. To determine whether a relationship ...Aug 24 2020
WHAT IS YOUR WORST TRAIT? (nursing interview)Aug 12 2021