The early childhood teacher should think of all family members, including siblings, grandparents, and even pets, as potential ways to expand the program’s resource base.
12. It is generally not a good idea to have parents helping in the classroom, because their child-rearing practices will most likely clash with those of the teacher.
13. According to some professionals, high-quality parent education programs should be mandatory to help prevent child abuse, neglect, and deprivation.
14. Historically, many early childhood education efforts have been aimed at helping economically disadvantaged families.
15. Images parents have of their child emerge from their past experiences.
16. Parental empowerment has been a direct aim and an expected outcome in programs designed for high-income families.
17. When family needs and program needs or practices conflict, the teacher should communicate the reasons for the practices and expect parents to adjust their needs.
18. Parent–teacher conferences may focus on just getting acquainted.
1. ____________________ is a view of the family as an ever-developing and ever-changing social unit in which members constantly accommodate and adapt to each other’s demands as well as to outside demands.
2. According to Ellen Galinsky, the ____________________ stage of parenting typifies the parent of an older preschooler who faces the task of explaining and clarifying the world to the child.
3. ____________________ is helping parents gain a sense of control over events in their lives.
4. Programs aimed at enhancing parent-child relations and improving parenting competence can be termed ____________________.
The most common means of financing a temporary cash deficit isa:short-term secured bank loan.short-term issue of corporate bonds.long-term unsecured bank loan.long-term s...Dec 01 2019
The formulas of sodium phosphate and sodium orthosilicate are Na3PO4, and Na4SiO4 respectively. What are the chemical formulas of calcium phosphate and calcium silicate? ...Jul 19 2021
A cubical glass melting furnace has exterior dimensions of width W = 5 m on a side and is constructed from refractory brick of thickness L = 0.35 m and thermal conductivi...Jun 27 2020
Lakewood Laser SkinCare s ending cash balance as of January 31, 2012 (the end of its fiscal year 2011) was $10,000. Its expected cash collections and payments for the nex...Mar 31 2020
An ethanol railroad tariff is a fee charged for shipments of ethanol on public railroads. The Agricultural Marketing Service publishes tariff rates for railroad-car shipm...May 01 2020
Businesses are always asking congress to grant them some kind of trade restrictions. Who benefits and who does not when trade restrictions are put in place. What conditio...Aug 18 2021
What micron level should be achieved when evacuating a system?Jun 11 2021
Discuss three practical considerations that would guide you through selecting an optimal capital structure for your firm. Rank these considerations from the most importan...Jun 24 2021
Jackson C (JC). is being acquired by Sampson Security (SS) for$61,676 worth of SS stock. The incremental value of the acquisitionis $5,600. JC has 2,942 shares of stock o...Dec 04 2019
Calculate the pH of each of the following solutions.a. 0.10 M CH3NH3Clb. 0.050 M NaCNJun 29 2021