The days sales in receivables ratio is computed as average net accounts receivable divided by 365 days.
12) The current ratio is calculated by taking the total of all current assets except inventory divided by the total of all current liabilities.
13) A decrease in the acid-test ratio from one year to the next indicates the company's liquidity position is likely improving.
14) An increase in the acid-test ratio from one year to the next indicates the company's liquidity position is likely improving.
15) The quick ratio helps investors measure the organization's liquidity.
16) The acid test ideal ratio is 2.0.
17) The acceptable acid-test ratio varies by industry.
Suppose you can save $10,000 every year for 30 years until yourretirement. What interest rate do you have to earn (assuming annualcompounding) to have $500,000 when you retire?Dec 02 2019
A brick of 203 × 102 × 57 mm in dimension is being burned in a kiln to 1100°C, and then allowed to cool in a room with ambient air temperature of 30°C and convection heat...Jul 21 2020
No man can live with the terrible knowledge that he is not needed “, Discuss this statement in the context of person-centered theory.Mar 13 2020
A sieve analysis test was performed on a sample of fine aggregate and produced the following results:Sieve, mm4.752.362.001.180.600.300.150.075panAmountretained, g033.256...Jul 01 2020
YourTask.Analyze the following poorly written persuasive e-mail request. List its weaknesses. If your instructor directs, revise it using the suggestions you learned in t...Aug 07 2020
What are differences between men and women in terms of self-employment? Give an example of an on-call worker profession that is female dominated. Given an example of a on...May 27 2020
Zang international Chinese chemical company has a 15% annual coupon interest rate on a $1,000 par value bond with 20 years left to maturity. Bonds of same maturity now se...Apr 18 2020
Brooke Motors is a small car dealership. On average, it sells a car for $27.000, which it purchases from the manufacturer for $23,000. salespeople are paid a commission o...Apr 16 2021
Characterize the risk exposure(s) of the following FI transactions by choosing one or more of the following: ( LG 19-1)a. Credit riskb. Interest rate riskc. Off-balance-s...May 10 2020
Emily Dao, 27, just received a promotion at work that increased her annual salary to $37,000. She is eligible to participate in her employers? 401(k) plan to which the em...May 03 2020