The adjusting entry for unearned revenue always involves a:
A) debit to a revenue account and a credit to a liability account
B) debit to a liability account and a credit to a revenue account
C) debit to an asset account and a credit to a liability account
D) debit to an asset account and a credit to a revenue account
42) Prepaid expenses are often referred to as deferrals because the recording of the expense is deferred until after cash is paid.
43) Depreciation is every bit as much an expense as the salary that a business pays its employees.
44) If prepaid rent has expired during the current period and no adjustment has been made, net income for the current period will be overstated.
45) If deferred revenue has been earned by the end of the current period and no adjustment is recorded, net income for the current period will be understated.
46) Adjusting journal entries recorded at the end of an accounting period update only revenue and expense accounts, and have no effect on either asset or liability accounts.
47) A liability that the business has incurred but has not yet paid is known as accrued revenue.
48) An adjusted trial balance is prepared without incorporating any end-of-period adjustments.
49) An expense that a business has paid for but not yet incurred is an accrued expense.
50) Deferred revenue occurs when cash is received from a customer before work or the sale is completed.
3. We sometimes call negotiations between unions and firms a. rent seeking.b. profit seeking.c. collective bargaining.d. passive negotiations.May 04 2021
What liability does an employer in Texas face if it is not covered by Workers’ Compensation, and as an HR professional, what would you recommend to your company regarding...Jun 14 2020
the Net Income for 2018 = 48,000.and the retained earnings at the beginning of 2018 = 90,000 and the retained earnings at the end of 2018 = 94,000Then the dividends would beApr 15 2021
A water sprinkler consists of two 1/2-in. diameter jets at the ends of a rotating hollow rod as shown. If the water leaves at 20 fps, what torque would be necessary to ho...Mar 28 2020
Section 1 Background – 300 words Is the overall context for the research well established? Is the research topic interesting from an academic and practical perspective? I...Jul 24 2020
If you were to borrow $25,000 and pay back annual payments for 10 years, for a loan with a rate of 12%, what would your annual payments be? Assume the loan will be paid...Apr 15 2021
The principle of preventive control brings about a sharp distinction between analyzing performance reports and determining whether managers adopt the established principl...Dec 21 2017
The following structure is an anion with three possible resonance contributors. One incomplete resonance form is shown below. Complete the given structure by adding non- ...May 16 2021
Points A and B of the 1 m bar slide on the plane surfaces. The velocity of B is VB = 2im/s. (a) What are the coordinates of the instantaneous (b) Use the instantaneous t...Jun 16 2020
PROBLEM-SOLVING APPLICATION CASE (PSAC)Group Forms to Amp Up ResearchMajor drug companies and nonprofit research groups would never put aside fierce competition and confl...Jul 22 2020