Create an Account

Already have account?

Forgot Your Password ?

Home / Questions / The Stock X is expected to earn 0.32 in boom, 0.16 in normal economy and 0.18 in bust. Sto...

The Stock X is expected to earn 0.32 in boom, 0.16 in normal economy and 0.18 in bust. Stock Y is expected to eam in boom. 6.12 in normal economy and -0.08 in bust. The probability of a boom is

The Stock X is expected to earn 0.32 in boom, 0.16 in normal economy and 0.18 in bust. Stock Y is expected to eam in boom. 6.12 in normal economy and -0.08 in bust. The probability of a boom is 5 percent, the probability of a normal economy is 91 percent and the probability of buntis 4 percent. What is the standard deviation of the returns on a portfolio that is invested in Stock X and Stock if the 30 percent of the portfolio is Invested in Stock X and 70 percent is invested in Stock Y? a. 718 percent b. 4.32 percent c. 6.24 percent d. 5.15 percent e. 8.46 percent 

May 04 2021 View more View Less

Answer (Solved)

question Subscribe To Get Solution

Related Questions