The Evangelical Private School follows FASB standards of accounting and reporting. Record the following transactions during the year ended June 30, 2012.
1. Cash contributions were received as follows: ( a ) $1,200,000 for any purpose desired by the school, ( b ) $500,000 for salary supplements for school faculty, ( c ) $300,000 to be used during the next fiscal year in any manner desired by the school, ( d ) $600,000 for the construction of a new auditorium, and ( e ) $700,000 to be invested permanently, with the income to be used as desired by the school. The school’s policy is to record all restricted gifts as temporarily restricted and then reclassify when the restriction is lifted.
2. The school expended $400,000 of the $1,200,000 mentioned in 1( a ) for school furniture. Record the plant as unrestricted.
3. The school expended the $470,000 for salary supplements as directed by the donor in 1( b ) .
4. The $300,000 in 1( c ) was retained for use next year, as directed by the donor.
5. $650,000 was expended for the construction of the new auditorium. School policy is to record all plant as unrestricted.
6. The $700,000 mentioned in 1( e ) was invested permanently, as directed by the donor, and in the year ended June 30, 2012, earned $16,000, none of which was expended.
There is a long waiting list for Google's on-site child-care benefit. Google's solution is to let the market ration the spaces to enroll children in child care by raising...May 06 2020
A discrete temporary annuity due of $20,000 is issued to (60). The annual effective interest rate is 4%; mortality is on the basis of the ILT. What is the probability tha...Aug 04 2020
1. Why is it desirable to make the pattern allowances as small as possible?2. What are some of the features of the casting process that are directly related to the locati...Jul 01 2020
What national publication is a good reference for chimney construction?Jun 11 2021
Use proofreading marks to capitalize ( ≡ ) or to show lowercase letters ( / ) in the following sentences.Subject: task force meeting this fridayJul 20 2021
Plot the point whose cylindrical coordinates are given. Then find the rectangular coordinates of the point.(a) (b)Jun 20 2021
There are a number of characteristics that are distinguished by franchises. Which of the following is not one of these characteristics?I. The franchiser owns a trade or ...Dec 12 2017
Uptown Interior Designs is an all equity firm that has 40,000 shares of stock outstanding. The company has decided to borrow $1 million to buy out the shares of a decease...Jul 16 2021
The Federal Open Market Committee makes decisions about ______ policy.Jun 06 2021
Should the mandate to offer employees health insurance be extended to include small businesses? Or should it be repealed altogether? Explain.Aug 05 2021