Research has demonstrated that carefully designed training can be equally effective whether it is presented via technology (e.g. using computers or videoconferencing) or face to face by an instructor.
32. Computer delivered training can actually be less expensive than other delivery media if a large number of employees must be trained.
33. If training is effectively designed and delivered, transfer to the job will naturally occur.
34. Where the transfer of training climate is poor, if training includes a discussion that addresses the transfer process, including potential obstacles and strategies to overcome obstacles, there is likely to be better transfer of training.
35. Measuring employees’ reactions to training effectively captures how much they learned in the training.
The conceptual design of a database is (a)More important than the physical design (b)An abstract model of the database from the business perspective (c)Easier for a ...Jan 02 2018
Last night I was bored, and did something really stupid on omegle. I didn't show my face, but showed other things. I didn't give out any of my information, nor did I disc...Apr 18 2020
COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF STRUCTURES AND STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS - 2019 Assignment No. 2 Q.1: Taking nodes at A, B C and D of the 2D plane frame shown in the figure, identify th...May 24 2020
I tried to learn to understand these question problems, SOPLEASE EXPLAIN ME HOW YOU GOT TO THE ANSWERS. THANK YOU SOMUCH.May 17 2018
Lab 6 SensesMaterialsOrganismsFresh carrotFresh apple (22 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)Pictures from textbookHuman eyeHuman earHuman skinChemicals5% sucrose (about 1 tablespoon of s...Mar 26 2020
The ZZZ Company is considering investing in a new machine for one of its factories. The company has two alternatives to choose from:The life span of each machine is 5 yea...Apr 22 2020
In the "Brian Scudamore and 1-800-Got-Junk" case, how does franchising complement Scudamore's goals? Why might an independent entrepreneur be dissatisfied with being a franchisee?Apr 24 2018
Needs portfolio of my experiences around 40 papers. I have worked a mechanic in Beverages factory for 2 years. Then, i have worked instructor in institute for 7 years and...May 12 2020
1. Water flows in a vertical pipe of 0.15-m diameter at a rate of 0.2 m3/s and a pressure of 200 kPa at an elevation of 25 m. Determine the velocity head and pressure hea...Apr 20 2020
block some living older woman with dog. One of her neighbors does not tolerate the dog and assesses the inconvenience he has suffered because of him at 300 thousand kr. T...Feb 07 2020