Read the Google case presented on page 518 of Recruitment and Selection in Canada(2016). You have been hired by Google to evaluate its newly implemented selection system. Drawing upon this case and supplementing this by your own knowledge and research, write a memo to the management of Google that answers the following questions or completes the required tasks. The memo should be 1600-2200 words long.
1. What were the key R&S issues Google was attempting to address in its changes? What were the goals of the changes?
2. What criteria will you use to evaluate the system? What information will you need to make your evaluation?
3. What elements of the new system do you think will be effective in enabling Google to achieve its selection goals? Why?
4. What elements of the system need additional refinement? Why?
5. Are there any ethical, human rights, or privacy concerns with the changes that have been implemented? What do you recommend be done to address those concerns?
6. What other methods would you propose to enhance the new system? Why?
Before You Begin
1. Use headings to clearly indicate which parts of this assignment you are answering in each section of your memo. Ensure that your responses directly address all components of the questions that are asked.
2. Your answer must demonstrate knowledge of the course materials and be based upon or reference an authority.
Clearly reference any information that you quote directly or paraphrase, including material you find in the online Study Guide.
At the end of the 2nd quarter, the unemployment rate in the U.S. was 6%. The Federal Reserve has stated that it will conduct monetary policy to bring down this unemployme...Jul 04 2021
A stick of length 1 is broken into two pieces at a random point. Find the correlation coefficient and the covariance of these pieces.Aug 03 2020
Match the terms with the best description.dihybrid crossa. bbmonohybrid crossb. AaBb × AaBbhomozygous conditionc. Aaheterozygous conditiond. Aa × AaJul 09 2021
Story Company is investing in a giant crane. It is expected to cost $6.0 million in initial investment, and it is expected to generate an end-of-year after-tax cash flow ...Aug 27 2020
Question #2: What principles of corporate citizenship are evident in this case? Questions #5: What stage of global corporate citizenship is Gravity Payments operating at,...Aug 19 2021
When a worker announces that he plans to quit, say next month, the "threat" of being fired has no bite. The worker may find it in his interest to shirk. What can the mana...Nov 08 2017
Information on Rita Company’s direct labor costs is as follows: Standard direct labor rate P 3.75 Actual direct labor rate ...Jun 18 2021
Why are indifference curves in economics slope downward?Apr 10 2020
Which of the following is a correct statement? Select one: a. Nalo is a stronger base because HIO is a weaker acid b. HCOOH is a stronger acid because HCOO is a stronger ...Jun 29 2021
Princeton Drycleaners has capacity to clean up to 5,000 garments per month. Requirements 1. Complete the following schedule for the three volumes shown. 2. Why does the...Apr 17 2020