Problem P7-2 (b) (General Ledger Entries; Statements)
The following transactions took place in the town of Burchette during 20X3:
1. A bond issue of $12,000,000 was authorized for the construction of a library, and the estimated bond issue proceeds and related appropriations were recorded in the General Ledger accounts of a new Capital Projects Fund.
2. The bonds were sold at a premium of $90,000.
3. The cost of issuing the bonds, $80,000, was paid.
4. An order was placed for materials estimated to cost $6,500,000.
5. Salaries and wages of $500,000 were paid.
6. The premium, net of bond issuance costs, was transferred to a Debt Service Fund.
The following transactions took place during 20X4:
7. The materials were received; the actual cost was $6,585,000
8. Salaries and wages of $4,010,000 were paid.
9. All outstanding bills were paid.
10. The project was completed. The accounts were closed, and the remaining balance was transferred to a Debt Service Fund.
Required: b. Prepare a Capital projects Fund balance sheet as of December 31st, 20x3.
Which of the following does not include in factors of production?A. Natural resourcesB. LaborC. Human capitalD. Physical capitalE. Coins and currencyF. EntrepreneurshipJun 09 2021
Material science Iron Carbon Phase diagram problemMay 10 2020
Produce a gray iron having the composition (wt%) 3.2 C, 1.8 Si, 0.11 Mn, The following raw materials are available: A????1 pig iron: 3.8 C, 0.8 Si, 0.1 Mn, 0.12 P, 0.06 ...Jun 19 2020
Performance appraisal involves the formal evaluation of an individual’s job performance. Which of the following guidelines is least likely to improve the effectiveness of...Dec 06 2017
Why is panel filter media sometimes coated with a viscous substance?Jun 10 2021
Question 4 The series 2. =/(-1)" 2, (-1)"cos() is Not yet answered Marked out of 2.00 P Flag question Select one: о a. Convergent by Alternating Series Test. O b. Diverge...Apr 23 2021
Which of the following atoms are drawn with valid Lewis dot structures?May 19 2021
a. what results when dividing GNP by the number of population? b. what is the term for economic activities not reflected in national income counting?Apr 16 2021
Which of the following would an MNE NOT want to do? A) Pay a very low fixed rate of interest in the long term. B) Swap into a foreign currency payment that is falling i...Apr 19 2021
Pegging Interest Rates. Suppose the Federal Reserve wanted to fix, or “peg,” the level of interest rates at 6 percent per year. Using a simple demand-and-supply graph, sh...Jun 06 2020