One of the techniques for controlling batch processing is the use of hash totals.
17. A hash total is obtained by counting all documents or records to be processed.
18. The control of input and output of accounting transactions to and from the information processing subsystem should be performed by an independent control group.
19. In most companies, contingency planning is unnecessary.
20. Contingency planning includes the development of a formal disaster recovery plan.
21. Both external and internal file labels are useful in avoiding the use of the wrong input tape.
22. An internal label may be used only with magnetic tape systems.
23. When they are not in use, tape and disk files should be stored apart from the computer room under the control of a librarian.
24. A limit check in a computer program is comparable to a decision that an individual makes in a manual system to judge a transaction's reasonableness.
25. A completeness test is an internal equipment control to test whether or not all transactions have been processed.
26. Because of the integrative nature of database systems, cost-effective controls on these systems are unimportant.
Which of the following would most likely increase aggregate supply? (a) an increase in the prices of imported products (b) an increase in productivity (c) a decrease in ...Aug 19 2021
Find all points of intersection of the given curve.Jun 22 2021
Since the early 1970s, the world's trade as a share of world production hasA) remained constant.B) fluctuated widely with no clear trend.C) increased.D) increased slightl...Jun 07 2021
An increase in a person's net worth plus living expenses equals the person's total income.TrueFalseAug 14 2021
As concrete cures, it gains strength. The following data represent the 7-day and 28-day strength in pounds per square inch (psi) of a certain type of concrete.Data:7-...Apr 19 2020
A physician has ordered 0.50 mg of atropine, intramuscularly. If atropine were available as 0.10 mg/mL of solution, how many milliliters would you need to give? Express ...Aug 22 2020
al's is analyzing the possible acquisition of Baker's. Both firms have no debt. Alâs believes the acquisition will increase its total aftertax annual cash flows by 2.8 ...Jul 06 2021
What do you think is the most important economic issue facing the United States? Discuss how this issue effects Unemployment, Inflation and Growth.Aug 17 2021
IntegralJun 12 2021
The Economics of Charity and Fairness1) Which branch of economics considers that economic agents do not always act rationally?A) MicroeconomicsB) MacroeconomicsC) Behavio...Feb 15 2020