Jasmine needs a very fast way to convey the results of a recent client meeting to her five key managers. Her best choice of medium would be:
B) voice mail.
C) a memo.
D) a bulletin board.
49) Which of the following is most likely associated with e-mail in the workplace?
A) Significantly increased productivity
B) Limited message capacity
C) Underutilization by lower-level workers
D) Decreased productivity
50) Jim has been on a trip for two weeks. When he returns to his office, he finds 125 e-mails on his computer. Jim is mostly experiencing which of the following?
B) Lateral communication
C) Inappropriate channel selection
D) Information overload
51) A manager can increase the productive use of e-mail by:
A) saving all messages.
B) answering each message as it comes in.
C) setting up an electronic bulletin board.
D) limiting message capacity to under 20 lines.
52) The most difficult problem managers have with e-mail is that:
A) workers fail to protect sensitive documents.
B) employees assume that e-mail is their private property.
C) workers don't understand how to use the system properly.
D) employees don't use the reply-all option with regularity.
53) Tupperware was able to actually decrease turnover by building relationships with sales consultants through what form of communication?
A) Voice mail
54) Jake needs a communication tool that will allow the integration of voice, text, and video. His best choice of tool would be:
A) multimedia technology.
B) the Internet.
C) electronic mail.
55) One key to managing workers who telecommute is to:
A) make telecommuting a term of employment.
B) use productivity-based compensation.
C) maintain schedules and deadlines.
D) visit their office site once a year.
A steel beam with overhanging ends and wide-flange cross section is supported as shown in the figure. The beam carries a uniform load of intensity q = 115 kN/m on each ov...Jun 29 2020
Two forces of magnitude TA 5 8 kips and TB 5 15 kips are applied as shown to a welded connection. Knowing that the connection is in equilibrium, draw the free-body diagra...Jun 08 2020
Banks are very much dependent on technology to provide better customer service. In order to automate operations and reduce the transaction time banks has to use Informati...Jan 06 2018
The following reasons are good motives for mergers except A) Economies scale B) Increase purchasing power C) Increase value for acquiring company's shareholders D) Unused...Apr 05 2020
Draw a diagram showing the determination of a firm's optimal capital stock, showing the relationship between the user cost of capital and the future marginal product of c...May 02 2021
• Describing an organizational change that your organization is likely to make (e.g., new structure, new process, downsizing, etc.). • Identifying the key stakeholders i...May 21 2018
The velocity field of a flow is given by V=(5z-3) i + (x+4) j+ 4y k ft/s. Where x,y,z are in feet. Determine the fluid speed atthe origin (x=y=z=0) and on the xaxis (y=z=...Apr 27 2020
Which of the following markets can most accurately be described as monopolistically competitive? A. ToothpasteB. MilkC. ElectricityD. Apples3.Say there are two firms sha...Feb 11 2020
Thornley Machines is considering a 3-year project with an initial cost of $630,000. The project will not directly produce any sales but will reduce operating costs by $31...May 06 2020
Question 1[10 marks, CLO 2] Analyze in detail the given sample and identify the technical writing traits as observed within the document. uTuyrup JLIL To: Harriet Adamo,...Apr 29 2021