If a 7.00 L container is filled with O2 to a pressure of 995 torr at 33.0?C, calculate the mass of the oxygen in the container.
A) 11.7 g B) 0.365 g C) 277 g D) 2.57 ? 103 g E) 0.0854 g
72. The total pressure of a mixture of gases
A)is always constant.
B)increases as the temperature is lowered.
C)equals the sum of the partial pressures of the individual gases.
D)equals the difference between the partial pressures of the individual gases.
E)is proportional to the average of the boiling points of the gases.
73. A sample of CO2 is collected over water at 23?C. If the total pressure of the sample is 734 torr, what is the partial pressure of the CO2? The vapor pressure of water at 23?C is 21.2 torr.
A)734 torrD)34.6 torr
B)755 torrE)not enough information
74. A sample of O2 is collected over water at 21?C. If the total pressure of the sample is 712 torr, what is the partial pressure of the O2? The vapor pressure of water at 21?C is 18.6 torr.
A)712 torrD)38.3 torr
B)731 torrE)not enough information
75. A sample of N2 is collected over water at 24?C. If the total pressure of the sample is 694 torr, what is the partial pressure of the N2? The vapor pressure of water at 24?C is 22.4 torr.
A) 672 torr B) 694 torr C) 0.913 atm D) 716 torr E) 31.0 torr
76. A sample of H2 is collected over water at 22?C. If the total pressure of the sample is 744 torr, what is the partial pressure of the H2? The vapor pressure of water at 22?C is 19.8 torr.
A) 37.6 torr B) 0.979 atm C) 764 torr D) 724 torr E) 744 torr
77. Calculate the molar mass of a gas that has a density of 1.963 g/L at STP.
A)not enough informationD)0.08758 g/mol
B)19.63 g/molE)0.5094 g/mol
78. Calculate the molar mass of a gas that has a density of 1.250 g/L at STP.
A)not enough informationD)0.05577 g/mol
B)12.50 g/molE)0.8000 g/mol
79. Calculate the molar mass of a gas that has a density of 1.428 g/L at STP.
A)not enough informationD)32.01 g/mol
B)14.28 g/molE)0.7002 g/mol
80. Which characteristic does not describe an ideal gas?
A)negligible volume occupied by ideal gas molecules
B)no attractive forces between ideal gas molecules
C)obeys the equation PV = nRT
D)PV/RT = a constant
E)strong repulsions between molecules
Barriers in managed careDiscuss the barriers that the risk manager faces in the establishment of managed care What is the manager’s duty regarding these barriers?What a...Mar 23 2020
If a business pays rent in advance for 12 months, it will be treated as: (A) Prepaid expenses of business (B) Long term liability of business (C) Fixed assets of busin...Apr 13 2018
Consider a perfectly competitive labor market in which the demand for laboris olven by E24.000-2.000/3jW. and the supply of laboris given by E 8.000 2.000. In these eq...Feb 07 2020
In this project, you are supposed to be a financial manager working for a big corporation and you have to apply the knowledge obtained from the financial management cours...May 24 2020
In 2006 and 2007, Kenneth Cole Productions (KCP) paid annual dividends of $0.72. In 2008, KCP paid an annual dividend of $0.36, and then paid no further dividends thr...Apr 16 2021
DNA, the genetic molecule deoxyribonucleic acid, exists as a twisted pair of polymer molecules, each with monomer units. The two polymer molecules are cross-linked by "...Jun 09 2020
500 gm of an urea solution (mole - fraction of solute = 0.2) is diluted to 1500 gm. The mole - fraction of solute in the diluted solution isMar 30 2020
The playing time X of classical CDs has the normal distribution with a mean of 54 and a standard deviation of 5; the N(54, 5) distribution. What is the relative frequency...Apr 19 2020
ARONA Company issued a bond at par, with a face value of $14,000 at the end of 3 years. The Yield to Maturity of the Bond (YTM) was stated as 6% and the annual coupon of ...Apr 20 2021
All the organisms that occur in the redwood community (A) Make up a single population (B) Use the redwoods for food (C) Have identical geographic distributions (D...Mar 20 2018