Human resource management is not concerned with organizational success; rather, it focuses on employee success.
2. Measures of organizational and human resource success change as an organization grows.
3. The four common stages in an organization life cycle are the entrepreneurial stage, the communal stage, the high performance stage and the elaboration stage.
4. During the entrepreneurial stage of an organization’s life cycle, success depends upon renewing, adapting and expanding.
5. The primary stakeholders of successful organizations are employees, customers and owners.
6. Low turnover is a sign that employee needs are being met.
7. Good human resource management practices translate into improved customer satisfaction.
8. Organizations are more profitable if they do not expend resources to deal with societal or community concerns.
9. Organizations can effectively reduce unethical corporate behavior through effective human resource management that creates open channels of communication.
10. Because of competition issues, stakeholder concerns should not overlap.
A transportation engineer wishes to design a left turn lane at a highway intersection. the cars turning left arrive at this intersection following a Poisson distribution....Apr 05 2020
The economy begins in long-run equilibrium. Then one day, the president appoints a new chair of the Federal Reserve. This new chairman is well known for her view that inf...Jul 19 2021
Historical data on realized returns is often used to estimate future results. Analysts across companies use realized stock returns to estimate the risk of a stock. Five y...Apr 03 2020
When can appliances containing refrigerants be recovered to atmospheric pressure?May 16 2021
Consider a 3.85 percent TIPS with an issue CPI reference of 186.3. At the beginning of this year, the CPI was 192.8 and was at 200.3 at the end of the year.What was the c...May 21 2018
Staind, Inc., has 6 percent coupon bonds on the market that have 13 years left to maturity. The bonds make annual payments. If the YTM on these bonds is 10 percent, what ...Aug 21 2020
A possible opportunity cost of not engaging in free trade isa. higher prices.b. import tariffs.c. a loss of domestic jobs.d. economic growth.e. a smaller variety of goods...Jul 02 2021
Compute the net present value of the machine replacement investment.Nov 27 2019
A common approach to the addition of n,bit binary numbers uses n cascaded combinational modules, each a l-bit adder (conventionally called a full adder). Full-adder modul...Jul 09 2020
Describe the drawbacks of the euro. 138.Describe the contents of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).Jan 24 2020