HRM 500 Week 8 Assignment 3 Performance Management
You are the HR manager for an upscale retail store which sells clothing, shoes, handbags, and other accessories. Due to the economic downturn, the company has experienced a significant reduction in earnings, resulting in the layoff of a number of retail sales associates. Business seems to be rebounding, but you are concerned about the performance of the retail sales staff. The CEO has requested that you recommend ways to increase sales and customer service. You believe that implementing a performance management system may help modify employee behavior and improve results.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Create a job description for a retail sales associate, which includes the most significant components necessary to describe the job both internally and externally.
2. Create an organizational behavior modification (OBM) plan to define three (3) key behaviors that are required for successful job performance as a retail sales associate. Suggest the significant ways that your plan will benefit the organization.
3. Specify two (2) ways that you would measure whether current employees exhibit the key job performance behaviors. Propose two (2) methods that you could use to inform employees of the new performance standards.
4. Outline a plan with two (2) methods of providing feedback to employees. Include the frequency with which the feedback will be provided. Propose two (2) actions company leaders should take to reinforce positive employee behaviors.
5. Examine at least three (3) key legal and ethical issues that could potentially impact the performance management system. Support your response with specific examples of the identified issues’ possible effects on the performance management system.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
2. DETAILS SSTCALC6 4.5.056. Find A so that lim ' x +A x x - 2A = 7. A = Submit AnswerJun 01 2021
Use the method of undetermined coefficients to find a general solution to the system x' (t) = Ax(t) + f(t), where A and f(t) are given. 4 1 - 12 A= f(t) = 2 3 - 1 x(t) =May 12 2021
Find the equivalent lump sum amount (in nearest dollars) of the following cash flow series at the ene of year 5, assuming an interest rate of 10% compounded annually.Jun 02 2020
Evaluate the indefinite integral. (Use C for the constant of integration.) /**/2+36 2 + 36 dx Evaluate the indefinite integral. (Use C for the constant of integration.) ...May 08 2021
Cox Company uses standard costing. The following data are available for April: Actual quantity of direct materials used …… 12,200 gallons Standard price of direct mat...Aug 13 2020
What risk does an investor in a default-free bond face if he or she plans to sell the bond prior to maturity?Jun 06 2021
At the end of the year, a company reports a balance in its Allowance for Uncollectible Accounts of $1,400 (debit) before any year-end adjustment. The company estimates f...Feb 01 2020
A total of 13,610 kg/h of air at 1 atm abs pressure and 15.6C is to be heated by passing over a bank of tubes in which steam at 100C is condensing. The tubes are12.7mm OD...Jul 17 2020
Cinnamic aldehyde ( a fragrance compound) can be made by base catalysed aldol condensation reaction between benzaldehyde and acetaldehyde.the feeds are contacted with sod...Jun 23 2020
Suppose that Spain and France both produce ships and grapes, which are sold for the same price In both countries. The table below shows the combinations of the two goods ...Apr 12 2021