Encapsulation is a design practice that places the logic in one place; all other services go to that one place for that service.
12) Service providers reject improperly formatted service requests and provide only properly formatted service responses.
13) The general principles of SOA can be used for designing business activities performed only by computer-based systems.
14) A XML schema document can only be read by certain programs.
15) SOAP is a protocol for exchanging messages encoded in HTML.
16) XML is a language that services can use to describe what they do and how other computer programs can access their features.
17) XML, SOAP, and WSDL eliminate the need for proprietary SOA services designs and make it much easier for programs to interact with one another.
The support of a spring-mass system is vibrating with an amplitude of 6 mm and a frequency of 1200 cycles per minute. If the mass is 0.95 kg and the spring has a stiffnes...Jun 20 2020
How Barnes and Noble the Nook initiative affects the organization’s financial planning?Nov 26 2019
Cardinalist and Ordinalist Schools of thought perceived Utility differently. Discuss the two approaches to Utility analysis and which one do you think makes more sense and whyDec 05 2019
Why do you want to own and run your own business?Aug 15 2020
Discusscontemporary issues in control.Nov 29 2019
This is a discussion question. It does not need to be in an essay format. All points must be answered.One page is all that is needed and one reference.Class - SOC 300“Int...Nov 07 2017
CHM 106Lab 5) Chemical Reaction Can Go Forward and BackwardIntroductionMany chemical reactions reach a state of equilibrium if conditions are right. In an equilibriumsyst...Apr 17 2020
The law of demand states that price and quantity demanded area.directly related, ceteris paribusb.inversely related, ceteris paribusc.independent.d.positively related, ce...Dec 09 2019
The difference between what a productive resource receives as payment for its use in production and the cost of bringing that resource into p...Dec 11 2019
Iconic memory is a type of memory that holds visual information for about half a second (0.5 seconds). To demonstrate this type of memory, participants were shown three r...Aug 01 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.