BSHS 332 Week 3 Individual Dynamics of Ethics Paper
Dynamics of Ethics Paper
Research a current ethical issue that deals with a change in midstream of expectations or ground rules. Examples include the following:
• The Income Support Division of a local HSD office has determined that they have spent most of their budget by the end of the third quarter, so they change the ground rules in terms of the length of time between episodes of eligibility for aid. This change would decrease the money being paid out, but is it ethical?
• Schools must meet new federal requirements but have not been funded to provide the training or equipment needed to meet them. What are the legal and ethical issues? Their funding, inadequate though it may be, is at risk.
• For many months, you have been the case manager for a man who has a long history of marrying women and not bothering with divorce. Recently, it came to your attention that he is dating your sister, although neither is aware of your relationship with the other. What are the ethical issues involved here?
You may draw from the business, political, social, medical, educational, or any other arena.
Write a 1,050-word position paper that describes the following:
• The previous situation
• The changes taking place
• Why the changes are taking place
• Desired outcomes and future situations
• Your opinion about the issue
Suppose net domestic product is $4.8 million, government and business transfer payments are $0.7 million, indirect business taxes are $0.4 million, and personal income ta...Dec 07 2019
The most recent financial statements for Live Co. are shownhere: Income Statement Balance Sheet Sales $3,200 Current assets$3,401 Debt $6,801 Costs 2,112 Fixed assets 8,3...Dec 02 2019
The average price of a Big Mac in the United States is $3.58. Which of the following currencies is the most overvalued according to the Big Mac Index? A. Japanese yen; a...Jan 11 2020
A 5 m long vertical tube having a cross-sectional area of 200 cm2 is filled with 15°c water, with the bottom closed and the top open to atmosphere. How much water present...Apr 06 2020
For two variables, n=2 , the number of possible Boolean functions is (a)4 (b)8 (c)16 (d)12 (e)2.Jan 06 2018
Direct mail advertisers send solicitations ("junk mail") to thousands of potential customers in the hope that some will buy the company's product. The response rate...Apr 14 2020
Hello,Hello, Sorry I submitted this question earlier but one of my figures was incorrect. My error.Buck and Company incurred the following costs during August:Raw mater...Sep 07 2020
I am buyinga boat - I expect the maintenance costs in year 1 to be $600. I expect this to increase by $150 per year in years 2,3,4, & 5. What is the present worth of all ...Apr 30 2018
Determine the absolute maximum shear and moment possible in a 30-ft simple beam due to the load system shown. It is anticipated that the reader will determine the maximum...Jul 07 2020
Three Rivers Dental Associates (TRDA) is a large dental practice in Pittsburgh. The firm's controller is preparing the budget for the next year. The controller projects a...May 23 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.