Automation of a process activity consists of moving work from the ________ to the ________ of the symmetrical five-component framework.
A) computer side; human side
B) data side; procedures side
C) human side; computer side
D) software side; hardware side
22) Information is defined as ________.
A) recorded facts and figures
B) data that fits into organizational requirements
C) sufficient raw data for decision making
D) knowledge derived from data
23) John Reed examines the stature of each of his team members on the school basketball team. He finds that the average height of the players is 6 feet 3 inches. John's finding is an example of ________.
24) ________ is defined as recorded facts or figures.
25) The fact that Jeff Parks works 9 hours per day is an example of ________.
A) a repository
B) a database
26) Which of the following is a characteristic of good information?
A) It must be freely available.
B) It must be more than just barely sufficient.
C) It must be based on incomplete data.
D) It must be contextually relevant.
27) As the CEO of a call center, which of the following information is good information for you?
A) hourly variances of performance parameters in each queue
B) daily reports of call abandons due to system downtime
C) lists of stationery usage consolidated weekly
D) department-level averages of revenue generation figures
28) ________ information is information that directly pertains to both the context and to the subject it references.
29) Which of the following refers to information that is based on correct and complete data, and has been processed correctly as expected?
A) relevant information
B) measurable information
C) accurate information
D) timely information
30) A monthly report that arrives 6 weeks late is an example of information that is not ________.
31) Which of the following is true regarding characteristics of good information?
A) Information needs to be more than just barely sufficient for the purpose for which it is generated.
B) Information must hold an appropriate relationship between its cost and its value.
C) Information that is accurate can be based on incomplete data.
D) Information must be just recorded facts and figures.
32) Which of the following is NOT true about information in business processes?
A) Data is a stimulus; information is a response to that stimulus.
B) Information systems provide labor savings.
C) Data stored in databases and other repositories can readily be processed to produce information.
D) The quality of your thinking does not influence the quality of the information system you use.
33) ________ is the perceived difference between what is and what ought to be.
A) A problem
B) Egocentric thinking
C) Empathetic thinking
34) ________ thinking centers on the self.
35) People who engage in ________ thinking consider their view as one possible interpretation of the situation and actively work to learn what other people are thinking.
Choose the correct answer.After you have(a) took,(b) taken,(c) tookena speech course, you will feel more comfortable speaking in front of people.Jun 19 2021
test the given claim. Identify the null hypothesis, alternative hypothesis, test statistic, P-value, or critical value(s), then state the conclusion about the null hypoth...May 28 2021
Banahaw Company plans to discontinue a department that has a contribution margin of P240,000 and P480,000 in fixed costs. Of the fixed costs, P210,000 can be avoided. The...Jun 18 2021
Sales have boomed at the takeout café you opened next to a train station and bus stop. You've sold coffee and breakfast pastries from 5:30-10:00 AM, promoting your produc...Jul 02 2021
Based on your experiences, as well as the chapter information, what are some good ?orules of thumb?? for conducting successful performance appraisal interviews?May 13 2020
Tell whether each of the following relationships reflects a positive or a negative correlation:a. the amount of stress in people's lives and the number of colds they ...May 13 2020
Complete a Comprehensive review of a chosen organisations corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy using the following criteria: • Sourcing with integrity (3m)Aug 14 2020
What is the Impact of Events Held In Gold Coast On Its Economy, Culture And The Environment?Attachments:May 15 2020
Triumph Soccer Club had the following cash flows during the past year: It repaid existing debt of $875,430 while raising new debt capital of $1,213,455. It also repurchas...Aug 14 2020
Insect-Assisted Fertilization in MossMoss sperm can swim, but plant ecologist Nils Cronberg suspected that they sometimes hitch a ride on crawling insects or mites (tiny ...Jul 07 2021