) A company reported $430,000 of pension expense in its income statement. The balance sheet showed that the pension liability increased by $29,000 over the year.
How much cash was paid to the pension trustee during the period?
12) Gander Products has a defined contribution pension plan for its employees. The plan requires the company to contribute 6% of these employees' salaries to the pension. In 2013, total salary for employees covered by the pension plan totalled $40 million, of which 75% is attributable to employees involved in manufacturing while the remaining 25% of salaries relate to administrative staff. The company contributed $500,000 to the pension during the year.
Provide the summary journal entry for Gander's pension plan for 2013.
NDIA'S FOREIGN Case Study-3 Two-Front Challenge Till recently, any mention of a two-front war evoked two contrasting opinions. India's military was firmly of the view tha...Apr 15 2021
Given this experience, what do you think are the three most important aspects of an online portfolio for the average investor. Be sure to list them in order, and explain ...May 08 2021
(1 point) The interval (0, 3) is partitioned into n equal subintervals, and a number is arbitrarily chosen in the ith subinterval for each i. Then 2.0 + 4Apr 15 2021
Determine the greatest bending stress and bending shear stress for a square tube of thickness 2 mm and exterior length 30 mm and which are loaded as shown in the figure b...Aug 20 2020
A table is in the Fourth Normal Form (4NF) if (a) All attributes must be dependent on the primary key, and must be dependent on each other (b) All attributes must b...Dec 27 2017
Keiper, Inc., is considering a new three-year expansion project that requires an initial fixed asset investment of $2.7 million. The fixed asset will be depreciated strai...May 13 2020
The type of media used to cover the event and its relationship to technology of the time. The impact of media coverage on public opinion. The impact of public opinion and...Feb 15 2020
The breaking strength of yarn used in manufacturing drapery material is required to be at least 100 psi. Past experience has indicated that breaking strength is normally ...Aug 10 2020
A tool locker having a mass of 140 kg rests on a wooden pallet. Assuming a coefficient of static friction of 0.38, determine the horizontal force that would cause sliding...Jun 26 2020
Which economic system do you think is most effective: market, planned, or mixed?Apr 10 2020