A ________ application is a thick-client application that is designed to work with a particular operating system, and sometimes only with a particular mobile device that runs that operating system.
13) In a ________ application, the browser provides a relatively consistent platform for the application.
14) ________ languages can be used to create difficult, complex applications, and, if used properly, will result in high-performance code that is easy to alter when requirements change.
D) Hardware description
15) Which of the following statements about native applications is true?
A) They are developed by amateur programmers and business professionals.
C) They only run on the operating system for which they are programmed.
D) They are dependent on platforms provided by browsers.
16) Web applications can be developed by less-skilled, lesser-paid employees; they are considerably cheaper to develop than ________ applications.
17) Web mobile applications ________.
A) are limited by the capabilities of the browser
B) are developed by professional programmers only
C) run only on the operating system for which they are programmed
D) are usually developed using Objective-C, Java, or VB.Net
18) Which of the following development languages is used in web mobile applications?
19) Which of the following statements is true of Web applications developed for mobile systems?
A) They can be developed by professional programmers and technically oriented Web developers or business professionals.
B) They are more expensive than native applications of equivalent complexity.
C) It is easier to earn money from a thin-client application.
D) Thin-client applications require multiple versions.
20) A browser provides a more-or-less consistent environment for a Web application when it is developed to be run outside the browser.
21) The cost of native applications is very low when compared to Web applications.
What are factors that determine the use of participation and what are the potential benefits and disadvantages of participation? Explain the concept of “delegation”, its ...Apr 27 2021
A group 7 element, , is chemically reacted with silver to form a photosensitive material, . This material is commonly used in photography. What would be the number of ele...Aug 20 2021
Phosphoric acid is a common ingredient in traditional cola drinks. It is added to provide the drinks with a pleasant tart taste. Assuming that in cola drinks the concentr...Jul 27 2021
stion 19 yet wered rked out of Al Khaleej Inc. needs 325 kgs of a material per month. It costs RO 100 to make and receive an order, and it takes 16 workdays to receive it...Apr 30 2021
If you were to borrow $150,000 and pay back monthly payments for 30 years, for a loan with a rate of 6.00%, what would your monthly payments be? Assume the loan will be...Apr 15 2021
1. Three put options on a stock have the same expiration date and strike prices of $55, $60, and $65. the market prices are$3, $5, and $8, respectively. what is the profi...Aug 09 2021
A heated 6-mm-thick Pyroceram plate (α = 2600 kg/m3 , cp = 808 J/kg·K, k = 3.98 W/m·K, and α = 1.89 × 10–6 m2 /s) is being cooled in a room with air temperature of 25°C a...Jun 09 2020
Investment thesis report on a Qatar based company. >May 27 2020
IAS-33. What is the cause of failure of a short MS strut under an axial load? [IAS-2007] (a) Fracture stress (b) Shear stress (c) Buckling (d) Yielding IAS-33. Ans. (d)...Jun 29 2020
Show that Baxter’s shareholders would not gain by reducing leverage from $1 million to $400,000, even though firm value would increase by eliminating the cost of underinvestment.Jun 09 2021