1) ________ refers to any activity that an entity (individual, project, or organization) takes with entities with which it is related.
A) Knowledge tagging
B) Social networking
C) Enterprise bookmarking
D) Lateral diffusion
2) The something that induces people to share your message is called a(n) ________.
A) M score
B) OLAP cube
C) viral hook
3) The factors involved in the computation of the social capital are, number of relationships, relationship strength, and ________.
A) networking information
B) entity resources
C) networking groups
D) operational decisions
4) Anyone can find and join Facebook, a social networking Web site. Facebook is an example of a(n) ________ social networking group.
5) A particular group is found upon searching, but one cannot join it. Such a group is an example of a(n) ________ social networking group.
6) A(n) ________ group cannot be found by searching, and members must be invited to join.
A) by invitation
7) A social graph refers to ________.
A) creating and maintaining information systems
B) the strength of a social network
C) an information system that facilitates interactions on a social network
D) a network of relationships
8) One of Facebook's four principles for a meaningful application is the application's usefulness, which means that ________.
A) it should use information in a social graph
B) it should address real needs
C) it should share a personal perspective on the world
D) it should compel users to come back again and again
9) Facebook advised its developers to make the Web site expressive. This means that the Web site should ________.
A) contain all the information about the processes used in it and should have helping content for users
B) provide a deep experience so that users want to come back to the Web site regularly
C) help users interact and communicate more effectively by using information from the social graph
D) enable users to share a personal perspective on the world
10) A social networking application is said to be engaging if it ________.
A) has a personal perspective on the world
B) addresses the real needs of customers
C) compels users to come back again and again
D) shares social information pertaining to members
Suppose the demand curve for a product is given by Q=13-1P+2Ps where P is the price of the product and Ps is the price of a substitute good. The price of the substitute g...Apr 08 2020
An ideal air-standard Diesel cycle engine has a compression ratio of 18 and a cutoff ratio of 2. At the beginning of the compression process, the working fluid is at 100 ...Jun 21 2020
Use the following information to answer the next four questions. A sprint duathlon consists of a 5 km run, a 20km bike ride, followed by another 5 km run. The mean finish...Apr 06 2020
A 40g bullet is fired with a horizontal velocity of 600 m/s into the lower end of a slender 7 kg bar of length L=600 mm. Knowing that h= 240 mm and that the bar is initia...Jun 20 2020
The Stopdecay Company sells an electric toothbrush for $25. Its sales have aver-aged 8,000 units per month over the past year. Recently, its closest competitor,Decayfight...Apr 25 2020
intermediationMar 17 2020
Please find a current article pertaining to a macroeconomics issue in a reputable publication (Wall Street Journal, Economist, Major news magazines or Newspaper) and plea...Feb 01 2020
How does lean manufacturing differ from traditional manufacturing? Explain in 1000 words. Support your answer with referencesAug 21 2020
Discuss the critical need business impact analysis for organizations. Research and develop one “weighted” matrix for an organization. The matrix should begin with 5-7 bus...Apr 09 2020
1. What role does manufacturing play relative to the standard of living of a country?2. Aren’t all goods really consumer goods, depending on how you define the customer? ...Jul 01 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.